CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Balti/Cinn UNDER 40

I'm liking UNDER 40 in the Cincinnati/Baltimore game. Its gonna be a down and dirty defensive game. Division rivals. Plus, the Ravens get back Lardarius Webb making there defense even a tad tougher. NE sliced up the Bengals but that was in Foxboro against a team breed to score points. Ravens and Bengals both love to run the ball, have the boring offenses who love to eat up the clock. Tough defenses against slow running offenses equals low scoring game.

Joszan7
    Joszan7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

I like the under too. Good luck

BlazeOfGlory
    BlazeOfGlory's Avatar Become A Pro!

to be honest im a under guy and i dont like this one at all, these teams have made changes to improve there passing attacks, we saw cincy secondary get exposed and the only reason we didnt see balt have any problems defending the pass was because they played a team that has a shit passing attack. i hardly ever bet overs (usually if i dont like the under just pass) and i thought about this over before i passed, wouldnt be surprised to see a 24-20 type game here. of coarse it could be the grinder your looking for and seeing how im staying away i wish you luck.

hitman2010
    hitman2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like UNDER too cause the Bal D so vicious.

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180