MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Washington Redskins Host The Houston Texans

MY ANALYSIS.Both Brown and Winston are former-tight ends who have a great deal of strength and athleticism. According to the 2010 Football Outsiders Almanac, last year right tackle Winston had "the tackle's version of the perfect season: 16 starts, zero penalties, zero blown blocks." Brown had a rough time his rookie season as a somewhat raw left tackle, but improved last season enough to protect for Matt Schaub's league-leading passing numbers The strength of the Texans offensive line is that they've been together as a group for a while, and they were specifically chosen for their agility and ability to fit the Texans predominantly zone blocking system. The system is more about players working together than it is about individual match-ups. . I'm guessing that the Texans commitment to the run this season will also help their passing game because teams won't be able to get in pass-rush only mode.

NOTE ..Washington Redskins safety Kareem Moore practiced in pads Thursday for the first time since he underwent arthroscopic knee surgery Aug. 23 and there's a chance he could play against the Houston Texans on Sunday ....I would be surprised if Moore plays Sunday, but there's a good chance he'd be ready the following week Schaub was very good against the blitz, so the key to slowing the Texans is to disrupt his rhythm without selling out to do so, or only doing it on a very selective basis. If the Texans offense gets into a rhythm, they are deadly.The Redskins need him to help slow down Texans running back Arian Foster, who ran for 231 yards and three touchdowns against the Colts

NOTE .. McNabb practices in full: Redskins QB Donovan McNabb (ankle) practiced in full Wednesday as Washington began preparing for its Week 2 game vs. Houston. The Texans surrendered 433 passing yards and three touchdown passes to Peyton Manning and the Colts in Week 1. In two career games against Houston, McNabb has averaged 286.5 yards passing with four touchdown passes and two interceptions. In a Week 1 win over Dallas, McNabb looked a bit uncomfortable at times in his first game with a new team, but that was to be expected after missing half the preseason with this ankle injury. The Texans defense simply isn't as good as the Cowboys and showed some holes in their secondary during their Week 1 win over the Colts. McNabb should get more comfortable with the offense as the season progresses and figures to have a favorable matchup on Sunday. Consider him a solid, However interceptions could be facter for McNabb...Tackle Amobi Okoye did not practice Thursday after tweaking his ankle in practice on Wednesday.If Okoye can’t play against the Washington Redskins, rookie third-round pick Earl Mitchell would replace him in the starting lineup..

NOTE... Texans were taking advantage of the speed colts have from sideline to sideline. But now, they have a 3-4 with Haynesworth in the mix. It will not be a close game? Im excited to see how Foster and the line would react to this game What the Redskins did do, after watching replay video I taped, was a lot of outside corner blitzes.
    I wont call Redskins game an easy win, because none are. But, Jim Haslett runs an aggressive 3-4 multiple front. sending 5 to 6, even 7 out, leaving their corners manned outside. Landry has the speed to make up for the corner blitz and getting right into the receiver. They also have trouble with the 3-4 defenses up front. Not sure if this is something to worry about .

NOTENOTE.. With the Cowboy's aka "Rodeo Misfits" comin to town week 3, i think he's gonna want Foster to be fresh for that Slugfest. as i said Shanahan doesn't really have an explosive Offensive passing attack, so he's gonna wanna ground out the game. Here's why i think Slaton will have a big game come sunday. Foster let everyone know thats he's legit 231yrds Iz knowin how to follow blocks and being patient. But now the Skins are gear'd up for stoppin him, and he's 30 plus carries i dont think Kubs is gonna make him take alot more.... Thats why i feel Kubs is gonna air it out and unleash X--Men'!!! and they use OD and Casey and use Slaton on screens to slow up Orakpo. by then we put enough points up forcing Mike to pass. Thats when Mario gets to baptize Trent Williams, and DB's will make Octopus arms out of their WR's....

MY PREDICTION... Even if the Skins stack the box they have Andre Johnson, Kevin Walter, Jacoby Jones, and Owen Daniels for Schaub to pass it to. Offense will put points up one way or another.. Receivers are itching to get some touches after Schaubs 100 yard performance (nothing against Schaub there, but they just ran the clock and used there rushing game to keep Manning on the sideline) he had what, 5 passes in the second half last week?The pass protection for Schaub last season was pretty good given injuries to the line and the percentage of time they threw the ball.With the tackles and center returning and healthy, really the off-season question on the line was mostly about the guard position. The nice thing about that competition is that at the guard position, the backups have also have starts in the league. I'm going to say Houston Texans 28 to17 Houston Texans -3 Is My Pick For This Week ...GOOD LUCK MEMBERS OF SBR ON ALL YOUR BETS

MY BETTING STYLE ..
    I bet one game A week[Some exceptions applied Monday & Thursday Night games]
    I never bet spreads over 10, Never a road team, getting 7 more points, Never home steam giving up 7 more points I work off a spread sheet, Weather,injures, Power ratings, Defense and Offence analyzes, Team coaches comparisons My Betting Style>> Press one time on 2nd win,I will go back to a Original bet after the press Win Or Lose... One Bet at time ...You can't win? if you don,t press once ???[ I wonder who said that ??//lol] More Bets You Make in any given week of play, like ...Parlays,Over and under's on a game with the a team?? or whatever??with These Bookmakers .. Your percentage to win is cut in half

Last edited by MR.HARRYtheHAT; 09-17-10 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Wanted use capital letters for title

MR.HARRYtheHAT

GOOD LUCK MEMBERS OF SBR ON ALL YOUR BETS

PeePee
    PeePee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 247

Glad that you like my Texans... but I'm gonna sit this one out and cheer. I think Houston can beat Was handily if they play their game but being fav on the road had me worried. Especially after the emotional win last week.

Hope you continue the success and on the right side once again. Thanks.

alex81
    alex81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Everyone seems to be on Washington for some reason... I think Houston's gonna be a darkhorse this year and finally make the playoffs. Houston wins by at least a td.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

well, either you or Chris Berman will be wrong (or it'll be a push). i can't believe i have to root for Berman. ughh. i'm automatically assuming that you have an IQ of like 170.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

DON,T EVER COMPARE ME TO CHRIS BERMAN,HOWARD COSELL OR JOHN MADDEN OR WHAT EVER ..ITS MY BANKROLL NOT THERE'S..BIFFT FINANCIAL

$Burm$
    $Burm$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by alex81;6422971[B
    ]Everyone seems to be on Washington for some reason..[/B]. I think Houston's gonna be a darkhorse this year and finally make the playoffs. Houston wins by at least a td.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Shanahan? He comes across as someone taking it all in stride, looking about as happy as a shopper who just got 20 cents off a can of beans at the supermarket. The coach known for his sideline glare - he looks mad even during the national anthem - did crack a smile or two when it was over, during the Dallas game... but there will no time to display any nervousness or tension when Arian Foster has over 100 yards rushing and Matt Schaub has 200+passing yards//lol/lol

Horse2Win
    Horse2Win's Avatar Become A Pro!

Football?

I don't know much about football, I know horses but I've been following Harr The Hat for years now, in fact we worked together at one time. He keeps my profit margin up, at least he has in the past.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

The emergence of Foster and the running game to the Schaub-Johnson connection makes Houston a dangerous opponent capable of lighting up the scoreboard, and the Redskins will have their hands full trying to keep all those weapons in check. If that's the case, then the advantage should go to the Texans. Conversely, Washington is still trying to find its way on offense and doesn't possess nearly the talent that a still-questionable Houston defense had to face a week ago.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    well, either you or Chris Berman will be wrong (or it'll be a push). i can't believe i have to root for Berman. ughh. i'm automatically assuming that you have an IQ of like 170.
    Quote Originally Posted by MR.HARRYtheHAT View Post
    DON,T EVER COMPARE ME TO CHRIS BERMAN,HOWARD COSELL OR JOHN MADDEN OR WHAT EVER ..ITS MY BANKROLL NOT THERE'S..BIFFT FINANCIAL
    i'll put it another way: Berman and i are both on the Skins, i'm presuming for different reasons (and unintentionally, at least on my end). the fact that he's on the Skins makes me feel like slamming my head in a door, and assume that you're right and Houston's the play. BOL to you, notwithstanding that that fat unfunny hack and i are on the Skins.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Very Good Luck TO You Always !!! BiffTFinancial !!!!

Bogart45
    Bogart45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4509

Hou 28-17

astrobloke
    astrobloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1642

Please do not kick me for this. But I have sad news for houston fans. Astrologically speaking the stars have fallen out of line with Houston (not sure for how long, might only be short term). That is what my charts say and the cosmos.

Time to get your paint faces on REDSKINS fans, as the redskin stars are aligning & they will win this game.

Although this may sounds silly, yes, this is my of the week.

Good luck punters, and god bless!!

fsfalcons
    fsfalcons's Avatar Become A Pro!

skins definitely win this one

Lockitup1x
    Lockitup1x's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wot
    Attached Images  

TiTlist
    TiTlist's Avatar Become A Pro!

texans roll

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

skins ML

JosephPavs
    JosephPavs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

No Comment someone want to take skins +3?????

scott
    scott's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by astrobloke View Post
    Please do not kick me for this. But I have sad news for houston fans. Astrologically speaking the stars have fallen out of line with Houston (not sure for how long, might only be short term). That is what my charts say and the cosmos. Time to get your paint faces on REDSKINS fans, as the redskin stars are aligning & they will win this game. Although this may sounds silly, yes, this is my of the week. Good luck punters, and god bless!!
    WTF?

hothandsmgee
    hothandsmgee's Avatar Become A Pro!

I cant see houston losing this one.

hitman2010
    hitman2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes, the houston is looking better. Get the Texan.