MadCapper
    MadCapper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stay Far Away from the JETS tonight...

Just like the Colts were the SQUARE play yesterday....the JETS are the SQUARE play tonight.

Ravens win.

DMB40
    DMB40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

the public is betting the ravens...... That doesnt make sense

nick2060
    nick2060's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1096

The Colts were a team who over the history of this Rivalry has battled back from 10+ down against the texans. They were playing opening day on the road and simply didn't have what it took to battle back and get another come from behind victory.

The Jets-Ravens game doesn't fall into this category by any means. You can't just call something a square bet and have it fall through. You have a 50/50 shot so even if your bet comes through, it doesn't mean shit. Jets-Ravens is gonna be a close game, which i am staying away from as of right now.

If anything, wouldn't the public being all over the road team, who is missing their best player (Ed Reed) be more of a square bet? There going into hostile territory on Monday night and the Jets are far from a square bet at 1 point favourites. Should be a great game to watch.

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

I'm going to the game tonight. I live in NJ and can tell you that the media is roasting the Jets over this incident with the female reporter. I think the Ravens are a focused bunch and will take care of business. The Jets have their head elsewhere

WVUsuperfan
    WVUsuperfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1091

also, if anyone thinks that Revis is in "game shape" is kidding themselves. There is no way you can get into football shape with what 5 days of practice.. missing camp will hurt him.. specially with the wide receivers the Ravens have

nchi
    nchi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

What the hell is everyone's issue with being "sharp" or "square"? Correct me if I'm wrong...but sharp on this forum simply means "fade the public." If that was the winning formula for betting on sports I've been wasting a lot of time studying games. There's a lot of good info on here that gets lost in these kinds of posts.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by nchi View Post
    What the hell is everyone's issue with being "sharp" or "square"? Correct me if I'm wrong...but sharp on this forum simply means "fade the public." If that was the winning formula for betting on sports I've been wasting a lot of time studying games. There's a lot of good info on here that gets lost in these kinds of posts.
    Some people love to use those words to feel smart.