BigShotRex
    BigShotRex's Avatar Become A Pro!

BigShotRex, Week 1

Hi everyone, I'm Rex. I've been lurking for a bit but gambling for years. I love the content on this site and I'm PUMPED that the NFL is back, so I wanted to give back a little and start posting myself.

My gambling style is a little different than most. I am definitely NOT a flat better. I like to start with small bankrolls and take calculated risks to drastically increase the BR. I'm not afraid to reload at least once. This is a pretty volatile style which sometimes involves busting, but when things go well the gains are HUGE.

Starting BR: $2,200
    Target br:$20,000

Unlikely? Yes. Impossible? Nope, I've gotten it before! Realistically though, I'm happy with any profit I can get. I just like to set high goals for myself.

My week 1 Sunday Picks

Indy (-2) $880 to win $800
    This is a public pick, which sometimes makes me nervous. But there are too many factors for me to ignore:

- In the past 5 years, Indy has started the year with a minimum 7 game win streak
    - Indy has won outright vs Houston in 9 of last 10. The one loss occured in the end of December of 2006.
    - Houston had a good year in 2009 but took advantage of some less than stellar competition. Only 2 of their wins were against teams with better than .500 records: cincy (quality win) and NE (meaningless week 17 game for the Pats)

Atl (-1) $440 to win $400
    Steelers fade. They are sending out a third string quarterback and a rookie center who shouldn't be able to exploit Atlanta's shaky pass D. I expect a good effort from the Falcons, so my only concern is if Pitt can keep up. I don't think they will.

Chi/Det (O44) $880 to win $800
    I think this number is way too low. Probably driven down my the Bears general poor showing in the preseason but I expect that to turn around. Both teams will throw and I expect both teams to break 20 points.

RANDAZZO
    RANDAZZO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Good luck.

MickChunky
    Dillishaw +715!
    MickChunky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Nice first post, good luck. I like the Bears/Lions O44

bonduforlife
    Bondu means Douche Bag :)
    bonduforlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

it would suck if u go broke in one day, hopefully u dont. BOL

BigShotRex
    BigShotRex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks guys! I'd be shocked to go broke but yes that would suck. Like I said, I'm not afraid to reload the BR, but I need to take some big shots early in the season if I'm going to turn 2k into 20.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

the public is on Houston for the most part.
    that's why the line moved toward Houston.
    I am also on Indy
    and the Bears/Det makes sense to me

disagree on Falcons coming to Three River
    I see them getting manhandled
    and the Steelers take home opener.

TiTlist
    TiTlist's Avatar Become A Pro!

im so glad to see someone else on the det over 44 its $$$$$$$$