elgreco
    elgreco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1612

Week 1 Under Parlays

I don't normally bet parlays, but I can't help myself on week one. Its become an annual ritual for me. The logic is simple... Offenses need time to gel, Defenses have the advantage. I look for the highest totals, and then use my gut feeling.. nothing scientific. Last year I hit a 6-team under parlay turning $20 into over $900.

Anyone else love to play the under on week 1? Feel free to post any under parlay you like.. I'll be posting mine before next weekend... I don't know how many teams it will be, it all depends if I like the numbers or not.

Addicted2Action
    Addicted2Action's Avatar Become A Pro!

just week 1? hell my friend ive always done pretty well on NFL totals and id say at least 80% of the totals i play are unders, i love me some unders (just has always been easier for me to spot low scoring games and we all no joe public loves the overs)...here the ones im smokin on for week 1 so far.....

atl/pit un 38
    sf/sea un 37.5
    stl/arz un39
    dal/wash un 40.5
    cincy/ne un 45

sorry if those numbers have changed any i havnt looked since last week......

elgreco
    elgreco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1612

I like them... Car/NYG un 41 looks good too. That may be my 6-teamer right there

Addicted2Action
    Addicted2Action's Avatar Become A Pro!

i worry about the car/nyg under (not saying it wont hit just somes things that worry me about it)...car d has looked pretty good this preseason but there secondary was torched a lot last year and the g-men have turned into a passing team(lot of weapons for eli to work with) with that beast mlb for car controlling the middle i see nyg passing early and often...seee no reason car wont run all over nyg (dont care there d-line is healthy as they are pass rushers and there lbs are weak) true the run game can help with the clock but i see car gaining yards in big chunks...ultimatley i see this more like a 24-20 type game game, could be a little less.....

last but not least i like car +7 and for the most part i dont usually play a side and total in the same game and i like the points more than the total here.....

last thing...why you wanna parlay them all? i mean ill probably play 5-7 totals but all straight hoping to hit 3-5 depending how many i play...parlaying that many games is crazy to me, either way GL
    Last edited by Addicted2Action; 09-05-10 at 09:07 PM.