DReeves997
    DReeves997's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your worst Fantasy Football loss of all time?

I've got my draft tomorrow and it got me thinking. What is the worst, big-time moose you've ever taken in a Fantasy football week?

A few years back, I had a win in hand during a Monday night game, then in garbage time Peyton Manning decided to throw a wide receiver screen to Marvin Harrison. He lost two yards on the play, which took him from 91 yards to 89 yards, thus pushing me from one point ahead to a tie. The tiebreak was the guy with the highest-scoring player that week which was, of course, not me.

I'll never forget that one. How about you guys?

Quake
    Quake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Hands down. Last season, around like week 12ish? MJD taking a knee on the 2 instead of getting the touchdown. Lost that week by 3 points. Missed the playoffs by 1 game too. My other guys had great week 15 & 16's too. That knee cost me the league. Still cringe just thinking about it. (Good thread btw)

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Quake View Post
    Hands down. Last season, around like week 12ish? MJD taking a knee on the 2 instead of getting the touchdown. Lost that week by 3 points. Missed the playoffs by 1 game too. My other guys had great week 15 & 16's too. That knee cost me the league. Still cringe just thinking about it. (Good thread btw)
    I remember that like it was yesterday. Tough beat.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Championship game. Monday night football. Myself and another "gentleman" were tied and I had Donte Stallworth playing. Only Guy left to play. First play of the game and Donte caught a 9 yard slant. He never touched the ball again. It went to our benches and I lost. I still wake up screaming.

gosaints
    gosaints's Avatar Become A Pro!

Week 4. 2010-2011 or Super Bowl XLV season

Quarterback: Jay Cutler: -4

Quarterback: Michael Vick: 23

Runningback: Michael Turner: 65

Runningback/Wide Receiver: Anquan Boldin: Wide Receiver: 40

Wide Receiver: Calvin Johnson: 62

Wide Receiver: Mike Sims-Walker: 0

Tight End: Jermichael Finley: 21

Defense/Special Teams: Chargers: 205

Kicker: Sebastian Janikowski: 9

Head Coach: Jim Caldwell: Colts: 130

Total: 551

Bench: 397

Him: 1074

His Bench: 217

That was my first season of Fantasy Football, And about Week 9, I found out the secret of Return Yardage. There was only 6 in the League, Counting me, And me and my team, Named Tae Kwon Dolts, Lost in the Champs with a 5-5 Record, Versus a team with a 5-5 record ALSO.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

200 points for the chargers def?? how u get that??

Vol_Bengal
    Vol_Bengal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Couple years ago was playing a guy and he had Favre as his quarterback... and Favre had a fumbled snap during the game and I ended up winning the game by 1. Then on like Thursday the NFL goes back and changes the official scoring on the play and takes the fumble away from Favre and gave it to Scott Wells the center, thus giving Favre 2 additional points and I lose by 1.

Straight bullshit.