Meestermike
    Meestermike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

MM's CFL WK #9

Well last week was OK and after the 'Pegs debacle I recovered with the road victory from the Ticats.

Calgary should be a SU winner this week and the books seem to think a TD is the difference. A see saw between -5 to -6 and now back at -5½ with the fluctuating juice up and down like the crapper seat. Better team that plays well on the road with a stellar defensive points against total (142) = {20 avg PPG} and BC still appearing homeless even after 3 supposed home games... (0-3).

Don't want to pee on their parade but will take CAL at -5½ 1.96 for 2 units.

Woodbridge
    Woodbridge's Avatar Become A Pro!

BC is a very tough place to play as a road team. Lions haven't look strong all year and the Stamps are the better team but I think the best best on this game is BC +5.5

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

I really hope BC doesn't show up for the game.. I know they will be competitive, but I really love Calgary -3 for the first half, and Cal -5.5.... I think Printers coming back is a trap to keep the line down... This is Calgary's game to win by less then 17...