Sportspicks3434

Sportspicks ...is he gone ????? the thread is closed

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Emails............... I guess...maybe a tout

dise-pa
    dise-pa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4269

WTF????????????a positive guy willing to help the little guy and bam vanished into thin air!!!!!sp3434 where are you???????????

adc8407
    adc8407's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe he's sleeping after a long night of pulling in the doe?!?! Winning all that money has to be exhausting! I doubt he's gone lol, his other thread is still open.

aeschylus
    aeschylus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1102

I hope he has not gone tout, I was a little concerned with I saw the Domain of his new email, but lets hope all is well and mods have just been over zealous

Bees Knees
    Bees Knees's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10519

Well from what i can see he asked on several occasions to have people stop sending him their email address so he could abide by the rules. It is a little suspicious that his thread has been stamped 'closed'. Ive been lurking on these forums for a little while now and it seems guys like him come and go, sometimes im sure its justified for them to be removed other times it makes me wonder. I don't really lurk often enough to know if there is any official explanation from mods for why they boot people. Seems like they often just go missing in the night and that is the end of it. Strange way of running things but what do i know!? Either way, if he really did get the boot but still wants to share for free im sure he negotiate to use the service plays forum or something or that forum where anything goes...

Who knows, like someone pointed out, maybe he's sleeping off a night of partying.
    Last edited by Bees Knees; 08-22-10 at 09:47 AM. Reason: spelling error

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

He will start a new thread. No more building e-mail lists here; posters will post their plays here, or they can choose not to post them.