D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Green Bay Packers +1244 SB

They got a great Defense and an ever better Offense. Not a lot of changes on the off-season for the club all they did was earned a year of experience. Defense wins championship and they definitely have a good enough one. There offense can help them put tons of points of the scoreboard.

I'm taking Green Bay to win the Super Bowl at +1244.

Z_Wipf
    Z_Wipf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 275

They are my secret pick

beanbag
    cracker ass fantastic
    beanbag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

hahhahahahahahaha wowowowoow no chance

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Did you watch last night's game? Their secondary depth is putrid. Good QBs will pick them apart. Last year they barely faced any decent QBs so their stats were misleading. Look what happened to them when they faced Warner in the playoffs. Look what Favre did to them in two games in the regular season. Even Rothlisberger had a career game against the Packers last season. The Packers did nothing in the offseason to fix this problem, not even in the draft. They might win regular season games against marginal QBs who can't exploit this problem effectively, but in the playoffs they'll be facing the elite QBs who will cut them to pieces.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

My only future I have and its already locked and loaded. They have a favorable schedule and I wouldn't be surprised to see them 4-1 or even 5-0 to start the season. I wouldn't call their secondary their strongest part on defense but they have some depth. Woodson in my opinion plays that left cornerback position to perfection. Between him and Revis (if he even plays) it will be interesting to see who gets the Defensive player of the year award. Hes entering his 14 year this season and he's got some experience he can lend to rookie FS Burnett. With Bigby being out 4-8 weeks to start the season this kid out of GT could replace him and he was a great addition to their defense. Al Harris as of right now is listed to lose his starting position at right CB to Williams and I like this change. Packers LB core remains the same with Hawk and Matthews on the left and Barnett and Chillar on the right. Definitely a long shot to win the Super Bowl but this is my team to atleast make some noise this season and come play off time with the type of Offense they have and the way they utilize it.

3PtShooter
    3PtShooter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16233

ya never know thats why they call them futures

Nomocino
    Nomocino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rodgers wins league MVP

TheCommish
    TheCommish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I would love to see GB win it all. Best of luck to you.