Derek2408
    Derek2408's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

FF Auction League Owners Needed

Let me start by saying this probably isn't the best place to be posting this, but ESPN keeps deleting my posts because it's not an ESPN league and we are needing owners bad. This is a $50 12 team auction league on www.phenomsff.com. Being an auction, I feel it takes some of the luck out of Fantasy football and you are able to buy whoever you feel like. It is also a points plus league.

A points plus league takes even more luck out of the game. Points Plus leagues are a hybrid between total points only leagues and head-to-head leagues. All teams compete from weeks 1 through 10 on a total points basis. After week 10, the top 8 scoring teams advance, with the remaining teams being eliminted. Scores are reset, and the top 8 compete weeks 11 and 12. The top 4 advance, competing in weeks 13 and 14. From there, the top 2 move on to the "Championship Pairing" for weeks 15 and 16, while the bottom 2 head to the "Consolation Pairing". Other than the altered competition format, the rest of the league functions like typical leagues, with lineup submissions, roster moves, trades, etc. The "luck" of head-to-head scheduling is the only factor removed.

The league I'm in needing owners is Sigma 20. At least give it a look! Thanks everyone. Lets cash this year!

Derek2408
    Derek2408's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Auction is next Wednesday, just thought I'd bump once so we can still do it. Thanks.