Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

How many parlays did you end up winning? I know you were parlaying Pittsburgh all week.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

26 of them...

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

good job, imgv,
    I was pounding the steelers myself. It seemed like a 90% winner to me.
    Glad I stuck with my gut and I'm real happy for you for hitting on all your bets.
    Heluva job, dude.
    You put your money where your mouth was every time, and you hit most of them.
    That deserves respect.

Illusion

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94
    26 of them...
    Holy shit!!! Awesome job.

imgv94

Quote Originally Posted by McBa1n
    good job, imgv,
    I was pounding the steelers myself. It seemed like a 90% winner to me.
    Glad I stuck with my gut and I'm real happy for you for hitting on all your bets.
    Heluva job, dude.
    You put your money where your mouth was every time, and you hit most of them.
    That deserves respect.

Thank you brother! I appreciate your kind words
    alot!! congrats to you too!! Good 2 see u hit. you
    have only 9 posts. I need good people like u on here!!

Congrats to everyone!!

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

hehe, I only lurk and only talk when I feel like I'm real certain (been reading for 6 months here or so and posting for 2 months maybe)... or feel like I can give an edge over something to help someone out. I hit on a BUNCH of huge moneyline bets early, though. I always do bad mid-season.
    The superbowl put me at 10x my investment for the season. Not bad for a small investment...
    It doesn't earn like poker for me, but since I have the Sunday ticket and 3 TVs (2 with DVR to record games I can't see) going every sunday and live the NFL, I think I have an unfair advantage over the spread, but maybe I just got lucky.
    I'd still watch all the games even if I didn't put money on them - but well, why not? heh. Free money is the best money:>
    Been a blast watching you clean up all year, imgv - even weathering your cold streak was fun to watch. I saw all your picks the same all year. Scary almost.
    Congrats, dude.

kgrock
    kgrock's Avatar Become A Pro!

damn i made over 5 grand thanks to pitt

holy shit i hit my parlay woohoo

imgv94

Quote Originally Posted by McBa1n
    hehe, I only lurk and only talk when I feel like I'm real certain (been reading for 6 months here or so and posting for 2 months maybe)... or feel like I can give an edge over something to help someone out. I hit on a BUNCH of huge moneyline bets early, though. I always do bad mid-season.
    The superbowl put me at 10x my investment for the season. Not bad for a small investment...
    It doesn't earn like poker for me, but since I have the Sunday ticket and 3 TVs (2 with DVR to record games I can't see) going every sunday and live the NFL, I think I have an unfair advantage over the spread, but maybe I just got lucky.
    I'd still watch all the games even if I didn't put money on them - but well, why not? heh. Free money is the best money:>
    Been a blast watching you clean up all year, imgv - even weathering your cold streak was fun to watch. I saw all your picks the same all year. Scary almost.
    Congrats, dude.

Good to hear bro!! Wow I feel like I am not
    always right but never wrong, so if you been
    picking the same as me then you must be up
    bigtime!!! Well keep in touch bro! And keep
    up the good work. See I got my quiet fans
    people. Hey I am a fan of McBain!! Winners
    Club here boy!!

Illusion

Quote Originally Posted by kgrock
    holy shit i hit my parlay woohoo
    Nice going bud.

begolf25
    begolf25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congrats to everyone on the Steelers and the under last night. I had a couple prop bets to make it interesting but didn't do anything on the game, just never got a good feel for it and decided to just enjoy the game.

Boy was that a mistake. Talk about a bad game to watch. Sure was nice to see Jerramy Stevens back up his talk with big drop after big drop. Was that the first time Seattle ever had to run the 2 minute offense? Plus the officiating was horrible. The personal foul after Hasselbeck's INT for a block below the waist was horrible but so was the pass he threw. The holding call when Seattle would have been first and goal at the 2 was brutal and the offensive pass interference on D. Jackson was ticky tack. Like I said I had no interest either way but if these calls are not made it sure would have been a much better game.

Best of luck to everyone the rest of the NBA and NCAA year. I'll be lurking around but gonna take a break for awhile until March Madness.

kalmikrazy
    kalmikrazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

Had a small bet on an alternate high bet with pitt -7.5. Risky move but just cause its the SB i dont risk more than i would on any other game. glad i got the win even though i truly feel seattle played the better game.

First 12