Quebb Diesel
    Quebb Diesel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 82

mercury morris better get eli and plax some ace tonight

paul Mordeeb
    paul Mordeeb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote in tomarrows paper:

" You know, if it was not for me pointing out the problems they would not of fixed them and WON. So really I deserve a ring!!!" Tiki Barber

moneyline
    moneyline's Avatar Become A Pro!

Plax was a dog tonight ... but he did catch the wide open TD, so I guess the last one counts for all ...

Mr Nuts
    Mr Nuts's Avatar Become A Pro!

good game

paul Mordeeb
    paul Mordeeb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Eli was passing like a he was at the play ground. " Here, Someone grab this!!"
    Watching the Giants win made up for the money I lost on the over.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Tiki is the poster child for addition by subtraction. Shockey is a footnote.

Tiki wasn't making the HOF anyway, but this win puts the final nail in that coffin.

stump
    stump's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Tiki is the poster child for addition by subtraction. Shockey is a footnote.

Tiki wasn't making the HOF anyway, but this win puts the final nail in that coffin.
    dead on.

also, what was with Shockey sitting up in the luxury box having a drink? nice supporting your teammates asshole

jerseydave77
    jerseydave77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2926

What a Game!

I cashed 8 units on my Giants. As beautiful as 1990.

I think 18and1.com has a nice ring to it. Giants were the clear underdogs but to call a pick against them a lock was idiotic. Beautiful.

jon13009
    jon13009's Avatar Become A Pro!

Belichick got what he deserved. Running up the score, acting like a jerk.....Most of all Tiki looks pretty bad now with all that garbage that he spewed at Manning last year.

Congrats to the Giants. What a great game.

RageWizard
    RageWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tiki is another classless act. He should go away and take shockey with him.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Who cares, he's a multi-millionaire that never has to work another day in his life and can bang just about any girl he wants. I can't believe many of you guys actually spend more than a second dwelling on these things.

Tikki Barber does not care about you, why should you care about him?

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    Who cares, he's a multi-millionaire that never has to work another day in his life and can bang just about any girl he wants. I can't believe many of you guys actually spend more than a second dwelling on these things.

I can't say I "care" but I hope it does go up his as*... How can it NOT go up his as*... I am sure he has people like me around him who will remind him that he could have a ring FINALLY....

He may be able to have any girl but that will go away soon.. He also may have millions and I believe that will go away soon (hyper-inflation) but what WON'T go away is the many times he is going to see that SuperBowl or hear about it and wish how he could have gotten what every NFL player shoots for.. A SUPER BOWL RING!!!

You are crazy if you don't think this will bother him for the rest of his life... My last PAT ever I had blocked.... It still irritates me...

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Trust me, most NFL players could care less about the Super Bowl save the bonus they may get out of making it. Most of these guys are mulit-millionaires....they just don't care. Given their large salaries, there is little incentive to do anything other than get their paycheck. As long as that is secure they are happy. Ask any NFL player...would you rather sign a 5 year multi-million dollar contract or have a 1 year $700,000 contrat but win that the Super Bowl. Choice A will get it everytime.

Tom Brady went home yesterday and banged a model. Randy Moss probably banged someone too. Sure they may be upset, but they'll get over it. I can assure you, Tikki does not feel an ounce of remorse. We're talking about a football game here. If his former team(ates) winning the Super Bowl actually "bothers him" he should see a psychiatrist ASAP.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    He's a celebrity. People pay attention to celebrities. But why people fawn over celebrities is a topic of it's own.