SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Patriots Player Fined $5k For Facemask Penalty

This is getting ridiculous.

I can understand punishing him for sticking his finger in the Giants players facemask, that's fine, but it almost seems like now he's being targeted because of that.

How can you start issuing fines for 15yd grabbing and turning the facemask penalties? That's already penalized in game by the loss of field position, plenty times the action is inadvertent too. This is overboard, sounds like he's unlucky enough to be in Goodell's sights for some of his over-aggressive behavior, and now will be fined for everything short of jumping offsides.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by crazyl View Post
    This is getting ridiculous.

I can understand punishing him for sticking his finger in the Giants players facemask, that's fine, but it almost seems like now he's being targeted because of that.

How can you start issuing fines for 15yd grabbing and turning the facemask penalties? That's already penalized in game by the loss of field position, plenty times the action is inadvertent too. This is overboard, sounds like he's unlucky enough to be in Goodell's sights for some of his over-aggressive behavior, and now will be fined for everything short of jumping offsides.
    Well, they couldn't fine Seymour for all the dirty plays he does like a pompous chipmonk and they fined someone else before he snaps someone elses neck and kill him.

swede96
    swede96's Avatar Become A Pro!

Personally, I am ashamed to be a fan of a team that's constantly bullying the other boys! The horror! I mean NO ONE else in the NFL ever loses their cool...must be because our coach is such a cheater.