RageWizard
    RageWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is Donovan McNabb going to the Deadfins?

As I was driving into work this morning the radio is perpetuating a rumor of McNabb being traded to the flippers. They say that there is going to be a press conference this morning. Has anybody else heard this rumor? or can confirm or deny it?

palerider
    palerider's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think so I have heard the bears, but he'll stay at the eagles one more year I think............

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I don't think McNabb is going anywhere.

McNabb's best years are behind him. McNabb can't seem to stay healthy. Plus, McNabb has shown that he lacks heart in the big spots. McNabbs a top QB when healthy, but no team would be well advised to go after him.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

The only reason I believe there will at least be talks and consideration of this is Parcells isn't going to want to go after some young blood rookie. That's not who he's going to want to entrust with Miami's resurgence, and no QB in this draft is even worth that high of a pick. I actually think they'll trade their #1 pick.

ritehook
    ritehook's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyl View Post
    The only reason I believe there will at least be talks and consideration of this is Parcells isn't going to want to go after some young blood rookie. That's not who he's going to want to entrust with Miami's resurgence, and no QB in this draft is even worth that high of a pick. I actually think they'll trade their #1 pick.
    Dolphins should definitely trade down. This team need a total overhaul.

Parcells game to rebuild is to draft a lot of lineman, both offensive and defensive. And esp offensive, hoping to get a few gems from the crowd.

It would surprise me greatly if Tuna does not trade down and fatten up the Dolphin lines.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

When Parcells goes after a QB, I expect him to call Vinny or Bledsoe before he goes after a QB like McNabb.

As for trading out of the #1 spot, it all sounds good on paper, but who's going to trade INTO the #1 spot? It's tough property to sell.

ritehook
    ritehook's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    When Parcells goes after a QB, I expect him to call Vinny or Bledsoe before he goes after a QB like McNabb.

As for trading out of the #1 spot, it all sounds good on paper, but who's going to trade INTO the #1 spot? It's tough property to sell.
    True, but Dorsey of LSU may be a hot property. Maybe even one Tuna may covet, tho I still think he'll be dealin' come draft day

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

Sports talk shows in Minnesota have mention his name going to Vikings to be a mentor for Tavaris Jackson.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

D Nabb will be an Eagle next season

SchlepRock
    SchlepRock's Avatar Become A Pro!

To bad for the Eagles he sucks

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Quote Originally Posted by SchlepRock View Post
    To bad for the Eagles he sucks
    He hardly sucks imo. There are quite a few QB's who are worse than him. He began playing better towards the end of the year as he recovered from his injury.