WizardofWins
    WizardofWins's Avatar Become A Pro!

My Plays for NFL Championship's

Chargers +14.5 -110

I watched what the Chargers did to a better defensive team without LT.....They put up 28 against the #1 rated defense. The weather here in new England is mild, some what cold, but it shouldn't effect these professional athletes. I will look for the better defense in San Diego to keep this one close and for LT to be very motivated. This should be a great game as I see a Pats win but a hard fought one where they never get close to the 14 points they are laying

Giants +7.5 +100 & ML +275

If the Giants & Coughlin use Jacobs the right way (25+ carries) and Eli makes no mistakes I see the G-Men pulling the upset here. I have looked up and down the stats sheets and i keep coming up with the fact that the Giants match up well vs the Pack. I give them the egde in running game, defensive line, offensive line, wideouts. I also see a toss up in the Linebacker spot and aslight egde to the pack with the defensive backs and Quarterback. If will be cold, but the Giants can playin the cold. I look for a physical game and the Giants to come out on top

Best of Luck to All.................

WizardofWins
    WizardofWins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cha-Ching

ritehook
    ritehook's Avatar Become A Pro!

Solid picks, congrats