Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9462

Where's Tiki Barber?

Best thing to happen to the Giants was him retiring. Now they are a team first. Even Strahan is playing well and not acting up. They also have not missed Shockey one bit.

jeffries
    jeffries's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kevin Boss is doing an excellent job in place of Shockey. You can hardly tell the difference. Boss already has 2 TD's since starting for Shockey as well. As for Barber, he was one of the best at running the ball, but Jacobs is just bad. I don't care what anyone says, Jacobs is only good for short yardage. He cannot sprint. I like Ahmad Bradshaw. He's one of the better RB's

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog
    VegasDave's Avatar Become A Pro!

Between Shockey's drops and Tiki's fumbles, it is no wonder they are winning without them!

jeffries
    jeffries's Avatar Become A Pro!

^^^ TOTALLY UNTRUE. Shockey does NOT drop the ball.

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

Maybe Tiki was a cancer in the locker room always taking shots at the way the team was coached

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

I love it that the Giants are getting it done with out Tikki. Don't you know he wished he could be a part of it.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Has anyone heard anything from brother's 'Tiki and Ronde lately since the Giants are one game from the SB? I would love to hear their dialog now that both have crow coming out of both sides of their necks.