rmcaj
    rmcaj's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best Play on the Board

Day by day I am loving the under in the Pats game. I just can't see this game being a high scoring game. I have no faith in all for Garrard to put up pts here and I do not believe the Pats are going to go off either. This game has like a 21-10 type feel to it. The Jags know they are gonna have to keep Brady & Co. off the field as much as possible so that means they must win in the the time of possession category. At first I leaned towards the Pats -13.5, however I really don't see them blowing out the Jags and if that happens this will be a low scoring game. Garrard is not gonna get in a shootout with Brady, he just isn't that good. As long as there aren't some bad turnovers that either give up field position or points the under is the bet to make. If your looking for a little 2 team parlay action. I'd take the Giants with the pts and the Under in this game.

jeffries
    jeffries's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anything with a Patriots under is to risky. To much of a gamble here.

rmcaj

the over/under is almost touching 50. I can't see how the Jags are gonna score without defensive and special team points. This game is gonna turn into a smash mouth type of juggernaut. I'm not the biggest fan of over/under's, however I can't lay off the under in this game.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm taking the Giants plus the points and either the Pats under or Seahawks plus the points

mmarino
    mmarino's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree the under in the Pats/Jags is a very risky bet. What if the game is a blow out with the Pats putting up 40+? You think Belichick is gonna take it easy in the 4th when he's got most likely Indy on the plate next week? Nope, he hasn't done that all season and he won't start now.

b00fa
    b00fa's Avatar Become A Pro!

when's the last time the Pats put up more than 40 pts, they haven't beat the spread in how many games now, the game with Pittsburgh was a last minute win as well with the Jets. The Jags have beat Pittsburgh twice at home I think this game is going to be determined but a single score 3 or 7

mmarino
    mmarino's Avatar Become A Pro!

they put up 38 in the last game they played.

b00fa
    b00fa's Avatar Become A Pro!

a game which they barely won again

rmcaj

Pats are not putting up 40. I say they put up no more then 24.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

I predict 28 - 23 NE, which leaves me with a no play. . . small lean on jags + 14(nothing less)

rmcaj

Garrard is not good enough to put up 23 points. So unless you predict points in other areas this game is not going over.

Cabo
    Cabo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22747

Like Indy to cover here, Their game earlier against SD, Manning had 5 picks, and Viniteri misses a chip shot for the win. It's play-off time now.

BigOrangeTitans
    Go Kill Yourself, Thx Mgmt
    BigOrangeTitans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

the over is a very good bet here. Pats running defense has been atrocious agaisnt good running teams. I see it being a shootout

rmcaj

I keep preaching this, but Garrard is not good enough to get into a shootout! Not on the road, not against the Pats! They are gonna pound the run and not let Garrard lose the game for them. You can't make mistakes against the Pats as much as you can't give them time with the ball. Every second extra the Jaguars hold onto the ball longer means so much. The Jaguars got into there high scoring game last week, they play a low one today.

BigOrangeTitans
    Go Kill Yourself, Thx Mgmt
    BigOrangeTitans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

both teams are good with turnovers so i can see both offenses taking control. Totally love the over.

jeffries
    jeffries's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank you Nick Nolte =]

bigdane005
    bigdane005's Avatar Become A Pro!

i love the jags here + the pts like jeffries said with the pats the under is to vulnerable. i will be taking the jags for 2 units and i will be taking the pack for 3. gl everyone knock em dead!

rmcaj

Guys, can we please not forget this is the playoffs! The likelihood of just a NE rout has so much less shot of happening then a score that would keep this game under. Yeah NE has thrown the ball all year averaging a lot of points each game while making dummies out of there defensive oppositions, but you lose this game you go home, its over. This is not like Baseball or the NBA where you have a series so losing one game does not mean as much. The Pats are not gonna look to just get into a scoring contest here. They will be very diligent and patient with the ball. They know the Jags can bend there back a little and put pressure on them. I'm not saying there gonna come out and play afraid or not even pass, what I'm saying is there is a lot better chance of seeing a combined score under 50 then over 50 because of the way this game will be shaped and played out on the field.

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

Garrad welcome to the real NFL playoffs I dont think it goes over

brock
    brock's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12488

Gb -8 And Over 42.5

szaidi99
    szaidi99's Avatar Become A Pro!

new england is gonna be pumped for this game

final score

55-10

new england in a blow out!

rousea
    rousea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

The Colts scored 25 and 28 points on the Jags without Marvin. I think it's safe to say New England will be able to put up at least 35 on them.