mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow, spicer rips into the Pats

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playof...ory?id=3184960

doesnt seem like the best decision he'll ever make.

BossE
    BossE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

seems interesting, jackson has been doing good, but cmon tom brady and moss, somthings not right.

Hey can you help me add this avatar to my profile plz i dont know how to add one.

http://www.ravensnest1.com/TorontoArgonauts95.GIF

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

looks like you've got your avatar all set up bud.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

With Anthony Smith's guarantee, they obviously used that as a motivational tool in the way they picked on him, they'd studied his tendencies and game-planned for him, really abused him. Also it was the perfect time to get back on track after a couple close ones.

I don't think this will be bulletin board material, the original comments were made in September, being in the playoffs I don't think there's any emotional angle going on anymore. I'd be surprised if his comments, which he tried to downplay, were some kind of rallying point. I don't think they've got any problems getting up for this game.

RageWizard
    RageWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wonder why the comish didn't punish the team this year for infractions made this year. I know a couple of hundred grand from the team and another half million from the coach, but the money is a drop in the bucket that the patriots will make back this year with the beer sales alone in the playoffs. The comish dropped the ball on this one by not giving penalty that punishes the team this year like they deserve. I guess the Boston area lucks out again.
    Yes being from Miami, I am a old school Patriot basher ever since they had a convict clear the way for a field goal. Come to think of it they never got punished from that either. No wonder they are undefeated, they are above the law. I wonder if they have been getting the calls like the infamous tuck ruling when pretty boy Brady fumbled and the refs gave the ball back to them to help push Al Davis closer to the dirt nap. Go Jags.

rickdee
    rickdee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RageWizard View Post
    I wonder why the comish didn't punish the team this year for infractions made this year. I know a couple of hundred grand from the team and another half million from the coach, but the money is a drop in the bucket that the patriots will make back this year with the beer sales alone in the playoffs. The comish dropped the ball on this one by not giving penalty that punishes the team this year like they deserve. I guess the Boston area lucks out again.
    Yes being from Miami, I am a old school Patriot basher ever since they had a convict clear the way for a field goal. Come to think of it they never got punished from that either. No wonder they are undefeated, they are above the law. I wonder if they have been getting the calls like the infamous tuck ruling when pretty boy Brady fumbled and the refs gave the ball back to them to help push Al Davis closer to the dirt nap. Go Jags.

Not as bitter as i would be being a Miami fan....

RageWizard
    RageWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think I might be bitter because my team really sucks and the Patriots have half of the old Miami team on their roster. Somebody get me my bong.

rickdee
    rickdee's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hear ya..

Dont think an afternoon of bong hits would help!