$Bnizi
    $Bnizi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seattle +9.5 at Green Bay??

This line is way off in my opinion. Thinking about pounding Seattle before this goes down. Someone talk me out of it because my picks have been garbage the last few weeks.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ball hasn't bounced my way much either lately man. This isn't a game I see myself betting on it as it stands now, maybe that'll change later on.

jeffries
    jeffries's Avatar Become A Pro!

its a trick man... the oddsmakers are making it so every1 takes seattle because of the big points layed down.. every1 sees Seattle as an excellent team and most people will say "oh well even if the seahawks lose, they will stay within 8.5"... Not true, the oddsmaker's playing the gamblers, take Green Bay -9.5. That's the line they don't want people to take. Watch Green bay win by 10 points or more

$Bnizi
    $Bnizi's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will certainly look into it further but i just feel as if Seattle is a very experienced playoff team with a defense that has been playing pretty well and should stay in this game. I would have expected the like to be more like 6.5. If your right and Green Bay is the bet im thinking it would be best to wait because i only see this line going down.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9462

I agree the line is too big, but Seattle is just not that good. Washington blew the game today by not passing down field early in this game. Seattle's pass defense is atrocious, and GB should expose it. I won't touch this game. I used to like Seattle but can't play them anymore, and I can't stand GB/Favre with the announcers kissing his ass every week.

jeffries
    jeffries's Avatar Become A Pro!

Favre Is The $hitttttttttttttttttt I Love Brett!!!!!!!

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Early lean towards Seattle.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Actually I like Seattle here. Favre hasn't done anything in the playoffs since winning their only superbowl.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Wouldnt bet against farve @ lambeau in january. The books are begging for action on seattle on this one. If you must bet lay anything -9.5 and under.

Gundog
    Gundog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

THE BEST CHANCE

Green Bay: Ryan Grant pushed the Packers to another level when he turned into Dorsey Levens 2.0 a few weeks ago. It's hard to imagine them losing a home playoff game, leaving "At Dallas" as their only obstacle. ... And if that's the case, I like the Pack's chances. After a bizarre season that included lowlights like Vick, Pacman, Spygate, Taylor, Petrino, Miami's near-donut and the ongoing NFL Network fiasco, what's a better scenario for the NFL than Favre and the Packers (wearing the white hats) trying to prevent Belichick and the Patriots (wearing the black hats) from finishing 19-0? (Important note as required by the Anti-Jinxing Committee: You know, assuming the Pats make it as well.) Wouldn't that be the most riveting Super Bowl ever? Do you know anyone who knows anyone who knows anyone who knows anyone who would miss that game?

Here's the problem: In the NFL, the best possible Super Bowl scenario almost never happens. Just look at the past 10 Super Bowls since the fantastic Green Bay-Denver game: Denver-Atlanta (should have been Minnesota); St. Louis-Tennessee (great game, boring matchup); Baltimore-N.Y. Giants (yawn); St. Louis-New England (everyone wanted Pittsburgh); Oakland-Tampa (yawn); New England-Carolina (nobody expected a good game); New England-Philly (everyone was bored of the Pats); Pittsburgh-Seattle (yawn); and Indy-Chicago (unfortunately, the Colts and Pats had played the Super Bowl two weeks before). That's a bad streak of luck. Let's hope we're not headed for a Jags-Seahawks battle. Then again if we are in doubt let's ask Wade Phillips he is the son of Bum
    Last edited by Gundog; 01-06-08 at 01:30 AM. Reason: spelling

beaneaters
    beaneaters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2031

I dunno, I still see Seattle as a bit of a fraud, which may be why I was on the Skins today. Statistically, the Sea/GB defences are almost mirror images, with Green Bay having the offensive edge throwing the ball. Oner stat I found has Seattle 8-1 in their last nine games as dogs of more than eight points . . . the catch being that only one of those games comes since 2003.
    I have to lean towards Green Bay, while hoping the line drops.

bigdog3580
    bigdog3580's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Leaning on Seattle. Thinking it will go up to 10 by gametime.

EastsidaProduct
    EastsidaProduct's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 390

I'll play it...

Play The Over!!!