Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wild Card round - early money on Giants

That performance against the Pats is setting up things perfectly.

Hammering the Bucs later on.

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Giants are by far more talented then the Bucs, only problem is Eli is gurenteed to fuk up, I'm on the Giants anyway because of how much more talented they are then the Bucs who went 9-7 int he worst division in football meanwhile the giants won 10 games in maybe the strongest division in football.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

I'd never ever guarantee a play, but this one is as close as it gets.

mrmookie
    mrmookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take a nice long look at Tampa Bay's schedule.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by mrmookie View Post
    Take a nice long look at Tampa Bay's schedule.
    And what about the Giants? They beat ONE team with a winning record (Skins).

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

I like Tampa Bay because the Pats game took a lot out of the Giants last week and it was like the Giants Super Bowl for the season, they have to be totally exhausted.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

I already decided to fade the Giants after their game with the Pats. Bad coaching decision, they have a game this weekend and were locked into their playoff spot.

Also I think given the nature of the game, losing in the fashion they did, I expect a bit of a letdown much like the hangovers endured by Indy, Baltimore, and Philly after nearly beating NE.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I was leaning on the Giants, but you guys have convinced me. I agree with every point in this thread. Giants are such an up and down team, I can see them either coming to play or laying an egg. It's not a team I can take to the bank. I'll have to dig around a little more on this one, but for me it went from a play on the Giants to a no play for me. I don't really trust the Bucs either.

Wheell
    Wheell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1022

I'm on Tampa Bay but I respect the opinion that they played a much softer schedule than the Giants. I wouldn't be so sure that the line will move to make Tampa Bay more attractive. The line could settle at -3.

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    true but look at the teams they lost to, Dallas twice,Greenbay,and the Pats. That is already 4 of their 6 losses, they were not supposed to win any those games

mrmookie
    mrmookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    As MJFtheGenius has pointed out the Giants lost to some very high quality teams. I'm not all that impressed with the season Tampa Bay has had in their weak division. I just thought everyone should take a look at Tampa's schedule this year before placing their wager. I for one will stay away from this game this weekend. Good luck to everyone this weekend.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Dont wait too long

I'm showing 61% on the Giants and the line has moved from TB -1 to TB -2.5

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

So far I have three angles on the game:
    24-9 to back the Bucks.
    4-15 against the Giants.
    16-23 against the Giants.

Did get Tampa -2.5 -115 and will add Tampa 1H. Garcia will pick that defense apart. Another Manning meltdown on the way. No way he's having two great games in a row.
    Last edited by Dark Horse; 01-02-08 at 12:26 AM.