Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Indy/Tenn Tonite Easy Winner

I'm from Indy....just heard locally Peyton plays 2 series at most and no Marvin as usual!! The Titans are limited offensively but they'll wear down the Colt backups in the 2nd half. The Colts are already missing their ENTIRE Def. Line from preseason (Booger, Brock, Freeney, and Mathis)!!
    I'm afraid for Sorgi's life with Albert "I'll sack you and then cleat your jugular open" Haynesworth and Vanden Bosch smelling blood!! Not to mention the Colts special team coverage is god awful and Vinatieri has missed some big kicks this year. It all adds up to a snoozer for Colts fans....Titans
    26 Colts 13

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Every other hour starting from last week somebody reports something different on Marvin Harrison's status.

I'm on board with Indy 1st half.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    I'm from Indy....just heard locally Peyton plays 2 series at most and no Marvin as usual!! The Titans are limited offensively but they'll wear down the Colt backups in the 2nd half. The Colts are already missing their ENTIRE Def. Line from preseason (Booger, Brock, Freeney, and Mathis)!!
    I'm afraid for Sorgi's life with Albert "I'll sack you and then cleat your jugular open" Haynesworth and Vanden Bosch smelling blood!! Not to mention the Colts special team coverage is god awful and Vinatieri has missed some big kicks this year. It all adds up to a snoozer for Colts fans....Titans
    26 Colts 13
    Just heard the same information as well bud... Not too happy about my boy Marvelous sitting, but I just hope he's in the lineup in 2 weeks when the Chargers come to town! I think the Titans are a great play tonight as I see them winning by double figures!

Just saw that the Titans are down to -4! Play them NOW IF YOU CAN!!!
    Last edited by Peyton2MarvinN06; 12-30-07 at 06:31 PM.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

As a Colts fan...I would rather see Tenn play the Chargers anyway? The Colts mail this one in tonight! It's complete nonsense to say the Colts would like to eliminate the Titans in particular? If Tenn gets in and wins they go to Foxboro anyway? The important thing would be to wear down the Chargers! The Titans are very physical and just played San Diego very tough recently! I would give them a decent shot to win with Fisher over Norv Turner! If they can force Rivers to beat them..they might steal it? The Browns aren't ready for the playoffs yet and especially traveling cross country. Looking down the road...if snow/freezing rain/more 30 MPH winds hit Boston in 2 weeks then Jacksonville or Tenn could be dangerous for the Pats!!

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I'd be floored if the Titans lost..

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Nice info, Mr. H. I missed it before the game, but heard similar news on my radio pregame. I tossed a bunch of various bets on Tenn. I still bet Indy in the 1Q & 2Q, but was lucky to split those 2. I'd like to say it was easy money, but man, Sorgi almost coulda pulled off a miracle. Maybe. He's such a wild card because we never see him play.