dizzyd
    dizzyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3655

DizzyD Sunday NFL

This is probably the toughest week in the NFL to cap. Lots of teams resting people for the playoffs or teams already eliminated not caring about the outcome. The only teams that are going to be going all out this week are the Browns, Titans, Skins, Vikes, and Saints. You can throw in the Chargers becuase I think they want to get that #3 seed to avoid the Jaguars in the 1st round. Every other team in the league will be on cruise control.
    Don't forget last year their was a lot of public money on the Broncos because all they had to do was beat the 49ers to get in the playoffs and they lost outright. Keep that in mind everyone that is looking to clean up on the Skins and Titans.

Eagles -7.5
    I think the Eagles have shown a commitment to finishing this season strong. McNabb is playing well down the stretch and I think this game in some twisted way still has meaning to the Eagles. I know Westbrook is closing in on some team records so although they should probably sit him out he will probably get decent PT. Anyone know anything about how much he is expected to play??????????????????
    2.2 units to win 2

2-team teaser (Eagles -1.5 and Jets pk)
    I like the way the Jets have played down the stretch as well and opponents typically struggle playing in the Meadowlands in late December especially during these 415 starts. Almost threw the Chargers in here but passed.
    3.3 units to win 3

Overall:
    NBA 0-1, -2.2
    (just started yesterday)

Destroyer
    Destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Philly as well. I have Philly at -0.5 tease. Good luck!!