SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Giants Players Talking Trash

Antonio Pierce decided it was a good time for an analysis of Tom Brady.

"He walks around like he's Prince Charles, like he's the golden boy," Pierce said.

And why is that? Pierce believes Brady looks indignant on the rare occasions when a defensive player has the audacity to lay his mitts on him. "I mean, watching on film when Philly was hitting him, the guy looks at them like, 'Wow, I got touched by the defense.' He doesn't get hit often, Pierce said. "And he walks with an arrogance. The guy hasn't gotten touched so he has no reason to fear anything."

Pierce and the Giants want to change that. They want to put the prince on his back.

The Giants lead the NFL with 52 sacks. They are the only team with three players in the top 20 in that category: Osi Umenyiora (13), Justin Tuck (10) and Michael Strahan (9). The Patriots have allowed Brady to be sacked just 20 times, fifth-fewest in the league. The Giants are accustomed to getting in the quarterback's face and Brady has been operating in a clean pocket.

---

You can read the entire NY Times article here

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Should definitely make for an exciting game if the Giants really go after Brady. Either Brady will cut the Giants to ribbons with his passing or the Giants will pound Brady into the turf. Probably more of the former, but hopefully at least a little bit of the latter.

OrionSky
    OrionSky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Will be an exciting game but I'm sorry Mr. Pierce, Pats will still win. Giants think they are better than all the other meets before to put Brady in his place? Please....

hippygriff
    hippygriff's Avatar Become A Pro!

pats win

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I have been saying that... He goes down so easy when he is touched... He is a pussy!!!!

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Would be great if the Giants crushed Brady, but not likely to happen. Half of the Pats success is the OL, which is outrageously good. They're the true heroes on that team.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    Would be great if the Giants crushed Brady, but not likely to happen. Half of the Pats success is the OL, which is outrageously good. They're the true heroes on that team.
    I agree with you on their OL , those guys are unreal.