imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Would like your thoughts on this teaser..

Washington -2½

Dallas nothing to play for while Redskins season is on the line. Redskins have been playing well and should most defintely win this game. Cowboys will be playing with horrible Brad Johnson.

Tennessee: PK

Titans season on the line while Colts have nothing to play for whatsoever. Titans always play the Colts tough and Jim Sorgi will be Colts QB for most of the game. Colts are extremely banged up and more than likely will be playing 2nd and 3rd stringers for a great portion of the game.

Would love your thoughts on this one..

outdrawed
    outdrawed's Avatar Become A Pro!

You didn't listen to me last week so I'm not sure what good me opening my mouth this week is going to do, but if you like Tenn PK so much, you really should be betting Tenn -6. Find another team to tease with Washington.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post
    Washington -2½

Dallas nothing to play for while Redskins season is on the line. Redskins have been playing well and should most defintely win this game. Cowboys will be playing with horrible Brad Johnson.

Titans season on the line while Colts have nothing to play for whatsoever. Titans always play the Colts tough and Jim Sorgi will be Colts QB for most of the game. Colts are extremely banged up and more than likely will be playing 2nd and 3rd stringers for a great portion of the game.

I will play the same teaser. Adding Bears for +8 as I don't see Saints winning by more than a TD or winning at all with snowy weather conditions being forecasted for the game. Not that the Bears need bad weather to beat NO.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Washington -2½

Dallas hates the Redskins and would love to knock them out of the playoffs. They will play extremely loose here which is dangerous. Dallas 2nd string can play with the Foreskins. Remember, Brad Johnson has more SB rings than any QB on the Wash roster. He is one of the better backups in the league and just as good as Todd Collins. The nothing to play for angle is so overated. Tell that to the Bears, Bengals, etc., etc. They are all pro athletes and have pride.
    I do think the Titans will win the game and maybe not cover, but I expect Sorgi and crew to play very tough. However, I wouldn't be suprised in Indy wins.

imgv94

Quote Originally Posted by outdrawed View Post
    You didn't listen to me last week so I'm not sure what good me opening my mouth this week is going to do, but if you like Tenn PK so much, you really should be betting Tenn -6. Find another team to tease with Washington.
    You only remind me when you win. When you lose you disappear.

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

without incentive even being a factor, the skins are playing better football than dallas is right now. the skins could have easily won in dallas and in gb this year...they gave away the gb game and they kinda gave away the dallas game. this team is as good as anyone in the nfc right now.

my cousin works with the colts, when i talked to him on xmas he was saying that the team is loose and talking about a lot of things....none of those things were the titans. im not sure that, that means much....but its information.

imgv94

View Post Today, 02:46 PM
    Remove user from ignore list mofome
    This message is hidden because mofome is on your ignore list.

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

View Post Today, 02:46 PM
    Remove user from ignore list mofome
    This message is hidden because mofome is on your ignore list.

awww, nice post. men dont hold a grudge....but...well....obviously...

3 weeks ago you're telling the world that i make eog the best place in the world. i make a couple jokes and im on ignore. get over yourself, dude. i understand why you're being sensitive, but its not necessary. i aint mad atchya

Cannonfodder
    Cannonfodder's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just too many unknow factors in the Washington game, i'd skip it.

I think the best teaser this week is Pats and Vikings

At this point in the season good pick are few.

eglickman
    eglickman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Washington -2½

I think Redskins easily handle Cowboys. Maybe tease Patriots instead of the Tennessee pick.

imgv94

Pats -6.5?

eglickman
    eglickman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pats -6.5?
    Pats will easily cover that

imgv94

You're probably right. Pats should at least win by a TD. Giants play like shit @ Home.

outdrawed

You only remind me when you win. When you lose you disappear.
    Yeah this isn't even remotely true.

Mostly because I haven't got a clue what your bet was last week or whether you won or lost, just that you were teasing from -6 to a pick or something like that. Anyways, I don't get caught up in every bet, considering I expect to lose >40% of all my bets.
    Last edited by outdrawed; 12-28-07 at 02:50 PM.

outdrawed

Bump because you think I run away when you win bad bets.

(Note: I still think it was a bad bet, but a win's a win, so congrats.)

imgv94

Thanks outdrawn.. Good luck this playoff season.

outdrawed

(psst, two games that are good for teasing this week. )