SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Will Zebras Tip Scale In Historical Saturday Game?

Forget the spread, or any gambling related stuff, if you love football like I do, and you appreciate history being made you recognize how huge this game is Saturday night.

Will the officials find a way to keep this one close, in order to maximize the number of viewers? Think back to Indy/NE, and you'll understand where I'm coming from.

Another popular rumor is the NFL will urge the Giants to play all their starters so New England doesn't steamroll their way to perfection and make a mockery of the record.

If you notice as of late, when Brady lobs it up to Moss and the ball is catchable technically, no matter if he's triple covered they've not been throwing any flags. It happened versus Miami, he was absolutely clearly interfered with from making a catch as they were up by 21 and no flag was thrown. It would've placed ball at the one yard line.

Will the zebras make sure this game doesn't get out of hand? Will they call a fair game? Will they let them play it out and not be too fussy with the entire world watching their every move? If we see some third rate officiating squad, we'll have some blanks filled in. If we see Ed Hochuli or Mike Carey, I think the game will be fairly called.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

I think that this kind of thing goes on in sports today and probably on a smaller scale always has but I always like to think that someone in that postion would do there very best to be as unbaised. In todays world It is all about money instead of just let them play( we just need to find out which side to be on )!!!!!!

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

no not at all even if the officials try 2 do this it wont be enuff i just dnt think eli will b able 2 play against pats

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've been bitching about something all year, but bear with me for a moment and think about this........

Game of Year from historical standpoint, game that if goes as many expect it should, will be remembered forever.... And you've got motherfkn Bryant Gumbel calling the plays - that's sick!

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

Bryant Gumbel drives me nuts too crazyl. Anybody but him, he's terrible.