louis
    louis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 431

take giants/buffalo over "32"

Don't quite understand the low total here.

I'm taking the over, over 32 for the game. Available at Bookmaker right now.

Both Giants and Bills went under this past weekend. Giants were in a game with 25 MPH winds, and Bills played Cleveland in a lot of snow.

This doesn't create a streak and now the same weather conditions are going to repeat this weekend.

Sure, Buffalo is known as a place with bad weather, but again to assume at this point in the week the weather is going to be such a big factor in the game is premature, and worth betting against. Both these teams know how to play in the winter.

Is this going to be a defensive battle? The statistics don't show weak offenses and strong defenses here. Giants have 5.0 average yds per offensive play, 4.9 allowed on defensive. Bills have 4.9 average yds per play, and 5.5 allowed on defense. If anything the offenses seem stronger.

Bills like to pass the ball a lot. With Lynch back in their should be some running, but his 4.0 yds per carry isn't going to convince the coaches to go to a complete running game plan, imo.

There should be enough passing in the game to put the total over 32.

You could wait until Sunday and see what the weather is going to be. Sure if there is going to be 25 MPH winds or a snow blizzard the 32 total is justified, but I'm willing to bet against it now. Just a normal winter day in Buffalo, the 32 total is too low.
    Last edited by louis; 12-18-07 at 01:32 AM.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just looking at this myself.. I'd say it's premature to assume it'll be outrageous weather conditions also. It could just be very cold and crappy out.

louis

Yea, its a risk to take the over and then the weather could come out bad, but if its just a cold and crappy day we'll be sitting pretty with over 32.

SBR Lou

I put a half unit on it.. Watch it'll be an outright blizzard and we'll be screwed..

louis

I would not bet the spread on this game, by the way

I think the spread should be Giants -3 -110, which is about where it is. Bills beat Washington, and Washington beat the Giants, but don't think the Bills are now going to beat the Giants. The Bills may win, but the line is pretty close to where I think it should be.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Weather is going to be bad.. I can't but GL

EGGY6199
    EGGY6199's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did you see the highlights of the Bills game mad snow conditions

louis

I sure did

I hope the weather is not windy, and the field is not slippery for this weekend's game because I have the over.

SBR Lou

If it's bad, oh well, but with as early as we made this bet I think we got a good number. Heck, out here it's supposed to be in the 40's and sunny tomorrow, so nobody can really handicap weather so far in advance with absolute certainty, so let's hope the weather is not extreme.

louis

They're predicting wind and rain now. Wind could be an issue. Rain doesn't concern me as much. The turf field in Buffalo isn't like the one in Pittsburgh. It will be in the upper 30's so snow on the field isn't an issue either. Just hope it isn't too windy, as strong gusty wind can put a damper on the passing game. The greek has been afraid to put up a total on this game all week. It's strange they won't put up a total, as almost everyone else has. The giants want to get into the playoffs, and the bills would like to get a winning record for the season so both teams are motivated here but you have to give the edge to the giants. They have a better defense than buffalo. Offensively, I think the two teams will play about equal. I'm not betting the spread, but have the total 32 over.
    Last edited by louis; 12-20-07 at 07:57 AM.

SBR Lou

Louis buddy we got 14 pts in the first quarter!!!

Let's keep it going and hit this over together

4FUN.AND$$
    4FUN.AND$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

another 7 by Giants. I have the over as well.

SBR Lou

EASY over Congrats Guys

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Easy winner good eye

louis

Congrats

Congrats, Crazyl, thanks for your support on this one. I wasn't able to watch the game where I live. The bookmakers sure got this one wrong. The total of 32 wasn't even close.

RJBucs
    RJBucs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 337

I parlayed both this game and the over in the bears game. EASY money for me today.