bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Update on the Carolina QB situation guys

Heads up on the Panthers QB status this week vs Seattle

Vinny Testaverde missed a third straight day of practice on Friday, increasing the chances that Carolina Panthers rookie Matt Moore could make the first regular-season start of his career Sunday against the Seattle Seahawks.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks.

bigboydan

No problem Crazyl.

I'm just probably going to pass on this game altogether. Unless this line just gets drove up through the roof.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Not a huge play, but I'll lay the wood with Seattle against a rookie QB in his first start. Carolina is woeful & battered anyway. Seattle shouldn't have much trouble with a comfortable win.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Me too. Carolina is terrible at home losing 5 of 6, plus the rookie in his first start and all, I think it's a little bit of a stretch for them to keep this one within reach. Seattle is clicking right now and Holmgren will be all over their ass about not getting embarrassed here and having a hiccup before the playoffs.

outdrawed
    outdrawed's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm sorry, but Carolina's QB situation is a pretty irrelevant factor. It's not like anybody has been any good this year after Delhomme got hurt.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

They have just signed up the waterboy to play back up QB this week. I love that movie.

bigboydan

Anyone hear anything on the Panthers QB front yet?

Ballin
    Ballin's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is all I could find for ya Dan. i guess we won't know for sure until close to kickoff.

http://www.panthers.com/gameday/

EastsidaProduct
    EastsidaProduct's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 390

New Carolina QB

I would love to see Carolina pick up Michael Vick in the next 23 months...lol

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10476

vick......i hope he goes into road work construction, he sure got off easy { 690 days } man it pays to be rich

dudefrompa
    dudefrompa's Avatar Become A Pro!

I LOVE the Seahawks in this one. I don't think Carolina could compete at any level.

ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011
    ChuteBoxe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Quote Originally Posted by sweethook View Post
    vick......i hope he goes into road work construction, he sure got off easy { 690 days } man it pays to be rich
    lol. hell yeah it pays off to be rich. Just take a long hard look at Donald Trump, then look at his wife. How the hell did he wind up with her? MONEY.

Ditaln1
    Ditaln1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by ChuteBoxe View Post
    lol. hell yeah it pays off to be rich. Just take a long hard look at Donald Trump, then look at his wife. How the hell did he wind up with her? MONEY.
    Dude, you can't be more wrong. It's all about the hair with the donald, especially when the wind blows. Chicks dig it!

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Quote Originally Posted by sweethook View Post
    i would not say vick GOT OFF EASY...........so your telling me for a guy with millions of dollars that has no access to it for 690 days is easy????????????????????????????????reme mber what you said "HES RICH",SO HE SHOULD NOT HAVE SERVED 1 DAY IN JAIL.I MEAN **** PEOPLE SHOOT DEER AND SLAUGHTER COW AND PEOPLE NAMED OJ KILL THEIR X-WIFE AND GET NOOOOOOOOOOOOO JAIL TIME......with all this said i think vick got a pretty harsh penalty for who he is.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Isn't it interesting how after Moore was named the starter, the line DROPPED to -7?

HMMM?

jayz00
    jayz00's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    i would not say vick GOT OFF EASY...........so your telling me for a guy with millions of dollars that has no access to it for 690 days is easy????????????????????????????????reme mber what you said "HES RICH",SO HE SHOULD NOT HAVE SERVED 1 DAY IN JAIL.I MEAN **** PEOPLE SHOOT DEER AND SLAUGHTER COW AND PEOPLE NAMED OJ KILL THEIR X-WIFE AND GET NOOOOOOOOOOOOO JAIL TIME......with all this said i think vick got a pretty harsh penalty for who he is.
    fully agree............... He was stupid. But what a waste of public money sitting the man in jail. take all the money he earned off him. teach him a lesson. but let him do what he does best.