RageWizard
    RageWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ragewizard picks week 15 YTD ( -47.8182 Units)

This is the time of year when I traditionally start scaling back the amount of units I put on a game to save profits. This year it is the opposite and I'm gonna scale back in an effort to hold on to a little bit of my cash.
    This weeks parlays are laddered so that If I go 4-0, I'll pick up some change, but if the main game loses I'll be doing the all night sunday.
    Parlay 1 JAC +3.5 @ PIT, G.B -9.5 @ STL for 5 Units
    Parlay 2 JAC +3.5 @ PIT, G.B -9.5 @ STL, BUF +5.5 @ CLE for 2 Units
    Parlay 3 JAC +3.5 @ PIT, G.B -9.5 @ STL, BUF +5.5 @ CLE, BAL @ MIA OVR 37.5 for 1 Unit

I thought about hedging the Jac @ Pit game but have thusfar decided against it. Hedges are for the yard and stock market.
    If the line goes down to 3 at pinny giving better than even odds then I will probably hedge for an amount that will cover all of my parlays for the week but not yield a profit by itself.

All the teams that have had a real chance to win against N.E at the start of the second half of their game have lost the next week. (Ind, Phi, Bal, Pit ?). I know Pit took the last 2 minutes of the game off last week so maybe the extra rest will help. I doubt it, Jacksonville plays pittsburgh style of game better than Pittsburgh.
    Green Bay is just good, this might be a let down game, but I thought that last week, and they were just dominate, plus they are close enough to Dallas to overtake them should dallas fall (which almost happened last week). No let down this week.
    Cleveland has been a cash machine this year, but Buffalo is good at the end of the year, and 5.5 points is enticing me to back the buffaloeans again this week since they came through big time last week against the deadfins.
    Speaking of the deadfins, this is their week, of course they won't win, but next week they have New England, so that is a loss even if New England rest everybody. Then they have their last chance at home against the bungels, whos offense will carve up the secondary only half as badly as the Patriots will, but that will still equate to 35 points. This week they change back to the lemon bar and between Baltimore not wanting to lose, and Miami trying to win, more than 37.5 points will be scored, I'm predicting that Baltimore runs an interception back for a T.D. but Miami finds a way to score 14 points on the Ravens, add that with the 21 the Ravens will put up by themselves and you will have 42 points.
    Well that's it next time I'll start numbering chapters for this thing. If you actually read this whole thing, that's about 5 minutes of your life you'll never get back.

Preseason -- 8 units however I feel like it.

Total -.3636 Units

Regular season (1) investment per week for:

Week 1
    Eagles -3 at pack land for 8 UNITS loss
    Week 2
    BUF @ PIT OVR 37.5 for 8 UNITS loss
    Week 3
    NYG @ WAS OVR 40.5 for 10 UNITSwin+9.0909
    Week 4
    CAR -3 for 10 UNITS Loss
    Week 5
    MIA @ HOU OVR 43.5 for 10 UNITS[/COLOR] loss
    Week 6
    PHI -3.5 @ NYJfor 10 UNITSwin+9.0909
    Week 7
    PIT-3.5 @ DEN for 10 UnitsLoss
    Week 8
    NYG@MIA OVR 48 for 10 UNITSLoss
    Parlay
    NYG@MIA OVR 48
    NYG -9.5@MIA 2 UNITs
    Loss
    Week 9
    N.E.-5.5@IND for 10 UNITSLoss
    Week 10
    Parlay
    BUF -3 @ MIA
    DET +1 @ ARI for 10 unitsLoss
    Week 11
    The Super Nova Bailout parlay of the Year
    Parlay
    CLE -2.5 @Bal
    N.E -16 @BUF for 15 unitsWIN +39.0000
    Week 12
    The Turkey Day Parlay
    Parlay
    G.B -3.5 @ DET
    G.B @ DET OVR 47
    DAL -14.5 for 2 UNITs WIN +12.0000
    PIT-16 for 10 UnitsLoss
    Week 13
    NYJ/MIA UND 38 for 10 UnitsLoss
    Parlay
    S.D -6 @ K.C
    N.E -20.5@BAL for 3 UNITs Loss
    Week 14
    CHI +3@WAS for 3 UnitsLoss
    Parlay
    MIA @ BUF -7
    PIT @ N.E OVR 48.5 for 10 UNITs Loss
    Parlay
    DAL @ DET -10.5
    S.D @ TEN OVR 40
    CLE -3 @ NYJ for 3 UNITs Loss

SIZE="3"]Total -47.8182 units

Playoffs 4 plays 2 units each[/SIZE][/SIZE]
    Last edited by RageWizard; 12-14-07 at 08:44 AM.

RageWizard
    RageWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!

O.K. it is Sunday and here is my hedge play. A three team super teaser at Pinny that pays 10 for 13.

G.B @ STL OVR 35.5
    JAC @ PIT +6.5
    BUF @ CLE +4.5 for 8 units

I had to do it twice because betting limit would only allow 4 units at a time ($1,000), but it let me do both bets one after another. I guess they would like to have their computers to have a chance to reset the lines in between bets if they like.

B the way, for the Moderators, I had a rough time logging onto the forum today, is it because I'm at a different computer than the forum site is used to seeing my signature from?