bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cleo Lemon will start for the Dolphins

Just a heads up fellas...

Cleo Lemon will replace rookie John Beck, who started the past four games, but failed to lead the Miami offense to a single touchdown.
    I think Cameron is making this move just to try and win 1 game this year in order to try and keep his job. Otherwise he would let Beck get more NFL experience to help him along next year.

NFL 1st String
    NFL 1st String's Avatar Become A Pro!

I haven't really cared enough to follow the Fins, however, I did watch them play the Steelers on MNF. Very hard to gauge a team based on that game alone.

Would a true dolphins fan be excited about the change in QB for the ravens game ? Are the CBs back for Baltimore ?

Is there any game plan, if executed 100% properly, that could lead them to victory (fins that is) ????

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Clemons gives them the best chance to win. Baltimore is horrible on offense, turnover prone, and hasn't played well on the road. After looking at the the Colts game Baltimore has offically packed it up for the season. Nothings going to motivate Baltimore to go down to Miami and get a win. I think the Dolphins get their first win this week.

bigboydan

If they are going to win a game It's going to be this week IMO. The [ISBRFORUM]Ravens[/ISBRFORUM] have totally packed it in for the year and at +150 I will be taking my chances with the [ISBRFORUM]Dolphins[/ISBRFORUM] ML in this game.

bigboydan

I thought for sure I was going to get screwed when Baltimore marched down the field and tied it up, but they didn't thank god.