tryintogetpaid
    tryintogetpaid's Avatar Become A Pro!

3 - 0 This Weekend

Placed on Seahawks, Saints, and Vikings. I have changed my betting style to go for 100% SURE locks these upcoming weeks and I will be posting my list once BetUS gets all the games up.

outdrawed
    outdrawed's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tryintogetpaid View Post
    Placed on Seahawks, Saints, and Vikings. I have changed my betting style to go for 100% SURE locks these upcoming weeks and I will be posting my list once BetUS gets all the games up.
    Oh, so THAT'S the object. You're an innovator.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Nothing is a 100% sure lock or it would not be called gambling. That's why they play the games.

tryintogetpaid
    tryintogetpaid's Avatar Become A Pro!

So you are telling me the Seahawks vs the Cardinals with no wide receivers was not a lock?

outdrawed
    outdrawed's Avatar Become A Pro!

So you are telling me the Seahawks vs the Cardinals with no wide receivers was not a lock?
    How do I word this.....hmm....

oh yeah.

No.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

No. It wasn't a lock. Simply because there is no such thing.

It was a very favorable bet (one that I also made myself. So, I liked it, as well.) But even very favorable bets lose a signifiant percentage of the time. That's why they call it gambling.

BTW, about your signature:
    Brand New Better:
    YTD - 7 - 2

Are you a Better or are you a Bettor? Or are you a Better Bettor? Just curious???

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

If the 'lock' word accomplishes anything, it is jinxing the people who were actually considering backing that particular side before you declare it to be such.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

Quote Originally Posted by crazyl View Post
    If the 'lock' word accomplishes anything, it is jinxing the people who were actually considering backing that particular side before you declare it to be such.
    I agree & i don't need any help being jinxed. I do it very well on my on. Even with some very favorable bets.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    I agree & i don't need any help being jinxed. I do it very well on my on. Even with some very favorable bets.
    That being said GL to everyone & maybe we all cash in on playoffs & Bowls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

patsfan2727
    patsfan2727's Avatar Become A Pro!

What a good idea, betting on teams you think will win! Damn why didn't I think of this earlier.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by patsfan2727 View Post
    What a good idea, betting on teams you think will win! Damn why didn't I think of this earlier.
    Sometimes the best ideas are so simple!

nevillehater
    nevillehater's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dude, how fun is it to know you're going to win? The excitement for me is thinking I might be bankrupting the family by picking dangerously. You would have a bettor time, I can tell you that. Good luck though and hopefully I'll be the kind of better you are at some point. Maybe then my kids can eat.

joeygats
    joeygats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 526

sea was defiently a lock so was viks and saints cant wait to c this weeks im liking greenbay and sea any thoughts