djeffectz
    djeffectz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Next year Patriots might be the best ever...

If you think the Pats are good this year, wait untill next year, remember they have the 49ers first round pick, at this rate they will pick 1 - 3, if the 49ers keep losing....

Do I hear a "With the 2nd pick in the 2008 NFL draft the Patriots select Darren McFadden from the unversity of Arkansas.......

Scary...

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

That would be awesome. Imagine they go 19-0, getting the undefeated record, the championship, and then to have a top 3 draft pick... that's sick.

Dead Money
    Dead Money's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pretty sure Miami has #1 locked up.

They lost a first round pick too because of the video tape scandal too. Nevermind anyone they pick up in free agency. Could be a scary team once again.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Teams will be more prepared for them next year. Remember, the NFL is a copycat league. I just can not see them topping the season they are currently having.

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    Teams will be more prepared for them next year. Remember, the NFL is a copycat league. I just can not see them topping the season they are currently having.
    If they would go 19 - 0 .... I would agree with you ... u simply cant beat that!!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by crazyl View Post
    That would be awesome. Imagine they go 19-0, getting the undefeated record, the championship, and then to have a top 3 draft pick... that's sick.
    Yeah but next year all teams are allowed to videotape opposing teams signs. That will even the field.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

When is Their WR's Contracts up. . . If i remember right, aren't Randy's and Dante's contracts just one year deals? . . . Plus i doubt they draft a McFadden, seems more likey for a JAKE LONG to help protect BRADY or a Glenn Dorsey . . . They are fine in the still positions. . . Their Defense is gettin old in spots, Bill will prob want Dorsey ( but he is injury prone now) . . .So its tough ? . . .

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    When is Their WR's Contracts up. . . If i remember right, aren't Randy's and Dante's contracts just one year deals? . . . Plus i doubt they draft a McFadden, seems more likey for a JAKE LONG to help protect BRADY or a Glenn Dorsey . . . They are fine in the still positions. . . Their Defense is gettin old in spots, Bill will prob want Dorsey ( but he is injury prone now) . . .So its tough ? . . .
    Dorsey got high-lowed during the Auburn game. He hasn't been the same this year since. However, I think it might be a little harsh to tag him 'injury prone'. He should be ok by next year.

SBR Lou

They need a defensive stud for the future, I'd be surprised if they went in another direction.

matskralc
    matskralc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    Teams will be more prepared for them next year. Remember, the NFL is a copycat league.
    What's there to copy? Nothing's worked yet.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by matskralc View Post
    What's there to copy? Nothing's worked yet.
    Teams will have an entire offseason which includes free agency and the draft to matchup better against the Pats. Trust me, they will not start off like this again next season.

matskralc
    matskralc's Avatar Become A Pro!

And Belicheat will have an entire offseason, including a top 3 draft pick, to retool and reconfigure. If this guy can outmaneuver and outadjust and outhink the entire league during a 20 minute halftime, I think he can do quite a lot with an offseason. They may not go undefeated (and may lose their Baltimore-type game next season), but I expect them to be just as dominant.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Why to they have to be the best ever next year? . . . They already are this year. . .

SBR Lou

They'll still win 12 or 13 games next year anyway , plus they'll have a top 3 stud on their team and whatever moves they make in addition to that. The rest of the league isn't getting drastically better. Heck the Green Bay packers are 11-2. Let me just say that again. THE GREEN BAY PACKERS ARE 11-2. The Cowboys have one loss. The Patriots are great, but most of the league sucks.