Travis
    Travis's Avatar Become A Pro!

Does anybody think the spread on the Browns v. Jets is a little low?

I think the Browns could give 10 points and still win this game. Are the Jets on some surge I don't know about?

Ditaln1
    Ditaln1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Cleveland never gets any respect. Jets in my opinion suck. I mean, who cares if they beat the worst team in football by 27 last week, key point there, worst team in football, my nephews high school football team can beat miami

hamburglar628
    hamburglar628's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 919

Yes, bet the browns, its a must win game and after seeing the -3.5 I was all over it!

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

With the exception of the Patriots & Cowboys game, the Jets have not really gotten beat handily all year. They've lost by 3 (2x), 7(3x), 10, 11. They also upset the Steelers in the Meadowlands, where this game is taking place.

So I think its a good line. The Jets will make plays against the Browns defense, that you can be sure of. What it will come down to is turnovers. Both teams figure to have decent field position with their stud kick returners.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Don't fall for it. I felt the same way last week when the Browns were getting points against Arizona. Be very, very careful with this line.

Travis
    Travis's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Don't fall for it. I felt the same way last week when the Browns were getting points against Arizona. Be very, very careful with this line.
    Yep, Coles is back also. The line might be good, I still see Browns winning.