Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Try to Cash These

Cleveland Browns -3 @ New York Jets

3 unit play

This line is a joke, the jets put up 40 on miami and the bookmakers only make this line 3. The jets have 3 wins on the year and 2 of them are against winless miami! Cleveland has was to much fire power and actually have motivation to win this game. What are the jets playing for? I like the young kid Clemons, but they will not be able to keep up with cleveland in this one. Cleveland will score atleast 30 in this game and the jets will not exceed 24 ( and im being generous ). Romeo will have his team ready as they are trying to make a playoff push and they are well aware this is one they defintely could not afford to lose if they want to have a chance of playing in january. Lay the Fg spot here, and watch the browns explode in this one.

Miami Dolphins + 7 @ Buffalo Bills

1 unit play

Miami has played most of their games close this year, throughout last weeks performance against the jets. They were worn down from the dragging game against pittsburgh the week before. Buffalo is not going to light up the scoreboard in this one and its going to be similar to their first matchup in miami. Cam Cameron is determined to get a win and this game is going to be decided by a late FG. Also the under here in a parlay would be a very nice play. Im looking for a 17-14 finish here. Take the free touchdown, in this low scoring affair.

New York Giants + 3 @ Philadelphia Eagles

1 unit play

I was at the game last week against seattle, and i will be at this game also. Reguardless of who plays QB for the birds in this one, they are a depleted team. NE took alot out of them, and this is another spot in which the giants have much more to play for. Look for coughlin to take the game out of Eli's hands and run the ball ( even with their Rb's injuries) and control the ball in this one. Eli will get some big plays in this one also off of play action. Take the FG and dont look back with the G-Men in this spot.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Also you heard it hear first Houston will beat TB this week. This line is not out yet, but I would Def take a look at this ML play here, it should be nice value.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

heavy play Browns is all Im hearing which is why I laid before the line jump... got a few in the air, a couple lines Im gonna tease but thats a lock bet IMO