Travis
    Travis's Avatar Become A Pro!

Does anyone pay attention to the weather betting NFL?

I'm looking at the over/under on the New England v. Baltimore game and it is currently at 48. It is being forcasted that there will be up to 50 mph winds. I think this will have a role in keeping the total points below 48. Besides, Baltimore can't score, but they can play D so I see New England only scoring 36 or so and Baltimore maybe 7.

patsfan2727
    patsfan2727's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    I'm looking at the over/under on the New England v. Baltimore game and it is currently at 48. It is being forcasted that there will be up to 50 mph winds. I think this will have a role in keeping the total points below 48. Besides, Baltimore can't score, but they can play D so I see New England only scoring 36 or so and Baltimore maybe 7.
    I live in Baltimore city, and I can tell you four things for sure:

1) It is extremely windy, and this will play a factor during the game.

2) Baltimore defense is extremely overrated, they will be exposed v/s the Pats offense.

3) Kyle Boller will be exposed v/s the Pats defense.

4) The Ravens will not get anywhere NEAR the pass rush that the Eagles got, and when you leave Brady clean, it gets ugly.

My bet? PATS -13, OVER 41

goodfella
    goodfella's Avatar Become A Pro!

god i wish bodog would let me tease this one. they got that ****in circle around the total meaning you cant tease it. i hope they'll remove that shit