imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

San Diego -1 OMG!! Anyone else love this?

Wow!!! Was expecting SD to be at least -2.5 -3 WOW

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

imgv who do they play next week?

imgv94

titans

tblues2005

It must be in Tennessee to have that kind of line. That game is a tossup with that coach there for San Diego, Turner is a terrible coach as we all know by now.

outdrawed
    outdrawed's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man, how much better do you think the Chargers are over the Titans to be more than a 1 point favorite on the road? The line is fine, and might be slightly favored to Tennessee if we can expect Haynesworth to play.

imgv94

Good point about the coaching.

imgv94

I Couldn't wait any longer.

4 unit ML Parlay +102
    Pats
    Chargers

Another bloodbath I'm sure.

chandler1981
    chandler1981's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post
    I Couldn't wait any longer.

4 unit ML Parlay +102
    Pats
    Chargers

Another bloodbath I'm sure.
    I like it! I'm gonna do the same. Good find imgv

imgv94

Be careful chandler, I'm horrible this season and give bad luck to the teams I wager on. This one looks very special though.

Crutch
    Crutch's Avatar Become A Pro!

glad i took SD

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the Titans are a fraud team. When I first saw this line it reeked of a trap. I will probably pass, but wish you luck.

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

chargers have Rivers, he always does some retarted shit

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow!!! Was expecting SD to be at least -2.5 -3 WOW
    GV,

Really like this one bud! They are pick em @ TheGreek! I'm all over the charging Chargers this week! LT will pick up right where he left off against the Chiefs!

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Don't you think there is a little over reaction here..? WOW..? They are both 7-5 and Tn. is at hoime... I would say it should be Titans -2... You were expecting SD to be -2.5.. Is there that big of a differance in -1 and -2.5..?

With two 7-5 teams and the line being basically a PK tells me NOT to take the Titans... Stay away for me....

outdrawed

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    I think the Titans are a fraud team. When I first saw this line it reeked of a trap. I will probably pass, but wish you luck.
    With Haynesworth, the Titans are one of the best teams in the league. Without him, they're awful. I haven't seen a defensive player make this much of an impact on a team in a long time.

SlipperyRockBook
    SlipperyRockBook's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its time for San Diego to not cover. Titans pull off the win by 3.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't like this one. LT isn't going to have a huge game against the Titan's D, and I'm still uncomfortable with Phillip Rivers & Turner.

imgv94

If Rivers doesn't fuk up Chargers should win comfortably. All the Chargers need to do is put eight men in the box and force Vince Young to throw it.

Chargers Defense is very opportunistic, they force fumbles 13 (3rd NFL),snatch INTs (leads NFL with 20). I just don't see how the Titans will have any success offensively here.

Chargers have improved immensely and are finally playing like the 14-2 team from last season.

But you guys are right about Rivers, he is a fuk up sometimes. I probably shouldn't of wagered so much on them already. Oh well my the best team win.

outdrawed

[QUOTE=imgv94;434565]
    Chargers have improved immensely and are finally playing like the 14-2 team from last season.
    [QUOTE]

My question was never answered in my thread, so I'll pose it here. What makes you think the Chargers have improved immensely? Their last two opponents have sucked, and while those were decent wins, they lost to Jax, were given a gift at home against an Indy team who was completely banged up and out of sorts, and got absolutely torched by the Vikes.

the Chargers are playing like an above-average team, and really no better than that.

imgv94

I think beating the Chiefs at Arrowhead by two TDs is a very nice accomplishment. Chargers defense has played extremely well in the last eight games and thats understandable cause they needed to adjust without Donnie Edwards. Chargers have found something obviously, they are 6-2 in their last 8 games. It took awhile to adjust to a new coaching staff and it appears they are on the right path.

I'm not impressed with Titans, they have only defeated one team with a winning record all season. Matt Schaub got injured in the first QTR last week and the Texans had to adjust with a Backup QB for three QTRs.

We'll see what happens.
    Last edited by imgv94; 12-03-07 at 01:27 PM.

sirwinzalot
    sirwinzalot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I beg you to reconsider this ML parlay. I really would not trust the Chargers here. Fisher will coach circles around Turner, and have you seen how San Diego performs on the road? I think the Titans win this game.

outdrawed

I'm not impressed with Titans, they have only defeated one team with a winning record all season.
    Out of curiosity, whose fault is that? They lost to Indy by 2, in TB by 3, and to Jax without Haynesworth. And yet you're singing the praises of a SD team that is 6-2 in their last 8, (despite only one of those games being against a winning team, a game in which a completely discombobulated Indy offense handed the Chargers the game). Don't get me wrong, I think the Chargers are good, but you're really undervaluing a Tennessee team that just got its key player back from injury.

imgv94

Knowing how my season has gone so far, this will be a close game and Tennessee will win on a last second drive or San Diego will have the ball on Tennessee's 1-yd line and not be able to punch it in 4 times.

If I could fade myself in the NFL I would. GL bro

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I like SD. They are starting to turn the wheels and find their way. They might finally start to live up to their preseason potential.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Knowing how my season has gone so far, this will be a close game and Tennessee will win on a last second drive or San Diego will have the ball on Tennessee's 1-yd line and not be able to punch it in 4 times.

If I could fade myself in the NFL I would. GL bro
    GV,

I truly believe that the Chargers will get it done against Tenn this week! LT is finally hitting his stride and the defense is not LOSING GAMES for them... Your right, if Rivers doesn't f\*\*k it up then the Chargers should win by 10 or so... I think LT has another huge day and the Chargers win by a couple TD's! 2 units on the Chargers for me this week!

rugbybdyb
    rugbybdyb's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tblues2005 View Post
    It must be in Tennessee to have that kind of line. That game is a tossup with that coach there for San Diego, Turner is a terrible coach as we all know by now.
    good point....If you cant get LT, Antonio Gates, and Rivers to play well enough to win you must be a bad coach

tblues2005

Yes I know that Turner is a terrible coach without a doubt, he is one of the worst in the league right now.

IWishIWasRich
    IWishIWasRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the Chargers have been playing better since LT had that "players only" team meeting and told them to get over losing their good coaches and work with those they have now.

$Bnizi
    $Bnizi's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like the Chargers in this one as well. A lot of people are saying they are concerned with Philip Rivers but the guy on the other side of the ball has been even worse. I don't see Vince Young able to get anything done against a very fast Chargers defense. When the Titans win it is usually because there defense shuts down their opponent and Lendale and Vince give them just enough offense. With Haynesworth still banged up i don't think they will be able slow down the talented Chargers offense enough. If Schaub didn't get hurt they might have lost there 4th in a row last week. Chargers by a touchdown.

imgv94

Quote Originally Posted by $Bnizi View Post
    i like the Chargers in this one as well. A lot of people are saying they are concerned with Philip Rivers but the guy on the other side of the ball has been even worse. I don't see Vince Young able to get anything done against a very fast Chargers defense. When the Titans win it is usually because there defense shuts down their opponent and Lendale and Vince give them just enough offense. With Haynesworth still banged up i don't think they will be able slow down the talented Chargers offense enough. If Schaub didn't get hurt they might have lost there 4th in a row last week. Chargers by a touchdown.

jrcaces
    jrcaces's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tenn. +1 VY pulls off the win bet it.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

GO SD

roasthawg
    roasthawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by outdrawed View Post
    With Haynesworth, the Titans are one of the best teams in the league. Without him, they're awful. I haven't seen a defensive player make this much of an impact on a team in a long time.
    exactly, defensive mvp hands down and the guys gonna get PAID this offseason!!!

roasthawg
    roasthawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sirwinzalot View Post
    I beg you to reconsider this ML parlay. I really would not trust the Chargers here. Fisher will coach circles around Turner, and have you seen how San Diego performs on the road? I think the Titans win this game.
    the desparity in coaching about evens out the difference in talent, this game is a toss up imo.

imgv94

If the Chargers don't put eight men in the box and force VY to throw it, I will break something.

If they try any other defensive scheme I'll be pissed.

12 Last