SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Seahawks change practice schedule to simulate east coast matchups..

Seahawks have a bad record going to play 10 am starts....pacific standard time.....so Mike Holmgren changed his schedule at the beginning of the week to simulate game time scheduling...Quote from news tribune"DAVE BOLING; THE NEWS TRIBUNE
    Published: November 29th, 2007 01:00 AM

The Seahawks already have lost Eastern time zone games at Pittsburgh and Cleveland, and started sluggishly Sunday against St. Louis in a game that kicked off just past 10 a.m. Pacific time.

Looking ahead to three Eastern time zone trips (Carolina and Atlanta on the docket after Philadelphia) in December, Holmgren applied his mind to ways to better prepare for the troublesome issue. First he needed to identify the problem: Is it jet lag, biorhythms, disruption of players’ internal clocks?

“I spent a good portion of my last two days coming up with this new schedule,” Holmgren said Wednesday. “Practicing at 8 in the morning, trying to simulate when we’d be playing the game. I had guys working on it and I had it printed out for me, but there was such a domino effect on meeting time, on installation, all these things …”

With shaun and morris running in tandem and a healthy wr core and Philly coming off a Galent Effort in the 3 pt loos to Patriots .. I thinks this gives us a chance to not only cover but straight up as well. I am playing Seattle+3 and Seattle ML..
    Agree/Disagree

Also Seattle comes on strong late in season....

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Seahawks have a bad record going to play 10 am starts....pacific standard time.....so Mike Holmgren changed his schedule at the beginning of the week to simulate game time scheduling...Quote from news tribune"DAVE BOLING; THE NEWS TRIBUNE
    Published: November 29th, 2007 01:00 AM

The Seahawks already have lost Eastern time zone games at Pittsburgh and Cleveland, and started sluggishly Sunday against St. Louis in a game that kicked off just past 10 a.m. Pacific time.

Looking ahead to three Eastern time zone trips (Carolina and Atlanta on the docket after Philadelphia) in December, Holmgren applied his mind to ways to better prepare for the troublesome issue. First he needed to identify the problem: Is it jet lag, biorhythms, disruption of players’ internal clocks?

“I spent a good portion of my last two days coming up with this new schedule,” Holmgren said Wednesday. “Practicing at 8 in the morning, trying to simulate when we’d be playing the game. I had guys working on it and I had it printed out for me, but there was such a domino effect on meeting time, on installation, all these things …”

With shaun and morris running in tandem and a healthy wr core and Philly coming off a Galent Effort in the 3 pt loos to Patriots .. I thinks this gives us a chance to not only cover but straight up as well. I am playing Seattle+3 and Seattle ML..
    Agree/Disagree

Also Seattle comes on strong late in season....
    I don't understand why west coast teams don't just rent a field somewhere on the east coast and go there the Monday after the previous sunday game and do their practice there. That gives a week to get the jet lag, biorythm, time zone difference crap out of your system.