ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011
    ChuteBoxe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

BetJamaica needs to step it up...

Why the hell is it so hard to get money into this place? I first had a problem with them because they told me the last time to get this one prepaid card instead of doing **. So I go out, get the card, set it up, call them back. Guess what, find out that I have to wait a week to receive the card. 9 days later, still no card. I don't really care anymore because I won a lot since then, and I am probably going to use the money on xmas gifts now, when I actually receive the damn card. But, what if I lost? Then I would've had to wait almost 2 weeks to make one play with my 'preferred book'?

Then, at work today, a colleague of mine, wanted to put money on the Cowboys/Packers. So I'm telling him about how great BetJam is (because of the rating on this site), and to sign up. I told him that if he uses his cc, they'll ask for a shit load of paperwork, and to not use the prepaid card I got because you have to wait a week. So he calls up **, finds out what gift cards they take, goes out, and picks up a card that he can use with **. This way, he can process it online without having to wait on a long line at the ** store, show ID, wait 20 min for the girl to type 10 lines of text, etc...

Now, I just receive a call from him screaming, that this place sucks, blah blah blah. Turns out, he called them up at 7:20, and the lady told him that he only has 5 min to get the money into the acct, and because he's doing ** online, the money won't be in the acct until tomorrow. Obviously he told her to forget it, but now he's got $500 on a prepaid card, he can't even get his play in, and it's all my fault.

You mean to tell me, on probably one of the biggest NFL games of the year, you close your ** processing down at 7:30ET?

Definitely thinking about taking my money of out there. Matchbook? Bookmaker? Any suggestions?

ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011

Sorry, wrong section. Can a mod please move this to player talk. Thanks.

Dan
    Dan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

I used my cc on Bookmaker without issues...

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is this guy a friend of yours? He has no reason to put it on you, you don't control their ** policies. You only recommended them, fact is they are a reputable book and aren't going to stiff either one of you.

While you guys are being inconvenienced and stuff, it would have been a lot easier just walking into a deli that has **, handing cash then boom done.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

It took me one day to fund my betjm account.....very easy to fund. they even pick up costs.

ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011

He's somewhat of a friend, but he lives in Manhattan (NYC), so where it might be simple to just walk into an ordinary deli and just ** it, NYC really isn't that easy. He needs to get on a train to get to the place closest to him, which is always packed, and according to him the ** lady is extremely slow. It's about an hr/hr 1/2 ordeal. That's why he picked up the prepaid card to do it online. I'm sure he'll be fine tomorrow, but he was definitely pissed tonight. I'm over him in the company anyways, so if he's not, I'm sure I can arrange something. hahaha.

I'm not bashing BetJam, or anything, but IMO, to shut down ** processing at 7:30PM the night of a HUGE game, is a little amateur in my opinion. I'd like to state that I never had a payout problem, and the customer service has always been decent. If anyone is reading this, you DO NOT have to worry about them scamming you and keeping your money. That is a plus here. But, in the past cpl weeks, they're a little ridiculous accepting money.