biggamer3
    biggamer3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3802

Giants -1 over Bears

Guys this is my bet of the month

Gmen will make the Bears look like the Generals vs the Globetrotters

Ward is back and playing and Eli will have his head out of his ass this week

remaxagnt
    remaxagnt's Avatar Become A Pro!

i have to disagree with you. line opened up gmen minus 2 1/2 now its only minus 1 78% money on g men but line moves opposite way. my money will be on DA BEARS!!!!

roasthawg
    roasthawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'm already on da bears at home...i don't care if there return game is most of their offense, i like the way they're playing lately.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think Tom Coughlin wants his ass ripped in six different places by the unscrupulous NY media, so they'll find a way to NOT kick directly to Devin Hester.

Then a good chunk of the game comes down to Manning vs Grossman. Anytime you find yourself in a situation of a Manning vs a Grossman and you have to roll the dice, choose Manning please, even if it is a poor Cuban boy who was adopted into the family and his only formal practice is tossing it in the backyard with Eli.

biggamer3

Quote Originally Posted by crazyl View Post
    I don't think Tom Coughlin wants his ass ripped in six different places by the unscrupulous NY media, so they'll find a way to NOT kick directly to Devin Hester.

Then a good chunk of the game comes down to Manning vs Grossman. Anytime you find yourself in a situation of a Manning vs a Grossman and you have to roll the dice, choose Manning please, even if it is a poor Cuban boy who was adopted into the family and his only formal practice is tossing it in the backyard with Eli.
    Exactly, I am sure as hell Hester will not get any good situations to return it

On punts we got Feagles the master of placing the ball wherever he pleases, and on Kickoffs i pooch it to the 20 just so Hester doesnt touch it and let the Bears start from the 35 instead of the 50

Hester is the only one who can beat the Gmen this week

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

I wouldn't kick to Hester that's for sure and your chances of winning increase.

Mike the Greek
    Mike the Greek's Avatar Become A Pro!

G-Men

Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    Guys this is my bet of the month

Gmen will make the Bears look like the Generals vs the Globetrotters

Ward is back and playing and Eli will have his head out of his ass this week
    Giants should be -7 Bears weren't good , they were just very lucky running into the dumbest coach in the NFL. I hope the Giants are +3 by game time
    Last edited by Mike the Greek; 11-29-07 at 01:23 PM.

biggamer3

GUYS DONT BET THE GMEN ANYMORE!!!!

Just saw that PLAX IS A GAME TIME DECISION!!!

All bets are off now