Dr. Sports
    Dr. Sports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dr. Sports MNF best pick 11/26

5 units play on Miami +16. Miami all the way!!! Cash it in

GL

tryintogetpaid
    tryintogetpaid's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am with you on this one. With a bad field and Ricky Williams looking to make a big splash, should be a close game. I do not expect Miami to win, but I do expect them to cover.

Always_Over
    Always_Over's Avatar Become A Pro!

they just put in a Brand New Field After THE Panthers last Home Game.

They have a QB making his 2nd or 3rd start ever, the Steelers generally eat young QBs for breakfast. Ricki Coming back does nothing to impress me, particulary against a Team that has allowed ONE 100 yard rusher in 34 games.

Also the Steelers offense has been good all season, Ben being rated 4 in the league right now and Parker as well one of the top 5 Rushers. The Miami Secondary is battered as well.

Still 16 points is a lot, so I am staying away from this one.

Dr. Sports
    Dr. Sports's Avatar Become A Pro!

My 5 units plays have been very very solid. 95% of them all cash in. My math model showed this one qualifies for 5 units play. I have $5K on this one. Miami has a very good chance to win out. Watch for my future 5 units plays in the next 2-3 months. They will cash in. PROMISE! All you need is a few 5 units plays to get your bankroll gets fat. keep in mind, 5 units mean 5 times of your regular bet. My is $1K per bet, therefore, $5K for me.

GL.

Quote Originally Posted by Always_Over View Post
    they just put in a Brand New Field After THE Panthers last Home Game.

They have a QB making his 2nd or 3rd start ever, the Steelers generally eat young QBs for breakfast. Ricki Coming back does nothing to impress me, particulary against a Team that has allowed ONE 100 yard rusher in 34 games.

Also the Steelers offense has been good all season, Ben being rated 4 in the league right now and Parker as well one of the top 5 Rushers. The Miami Secondary is battered as well.

Still 16 points is a lot, so I am staying away from this one.