Gawdfather
    Gawdfather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like the over at 40 for Fish/Steelers. Thoughts???

Destroyer
    Destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got burned two consecutive weeks playing the Steelers. Arghhh. I'm done with the Steelers. This team costs me so much money and agony.

Jpound21
    Jpound21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

I like over as well... I'm thinking 45

brabbitusmc
    brabbitusmc's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'm taking the steel curtain -9 and under 47 2-team teaser, i believe miami does nothing on offense and the curtain wins by more than 10, gl w/ ur plays.
    this is small play 1.25 units to win 1.
    Last edited by brabbitusmc; 11-26-07 at 12:53 AM. Reason: changes

CrapsMyWay
    CrapsMyWay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Too close to call for me...Will Miami score 10 points?

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

There are now some 38.5s out there.

Always_Over
    Always_Over's Avatar Become A Pro!

Steelers win big at Home MNF
    Tough To call though
    could be 28-0
    or 24-10
    or
    35-10

I say Stay away from this one, or bet low

Sportsgirl
    Sportsgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Forecast in Pittsburgh calls for 70 percent chance of rain, amking me think this will be a win for the Steelers, but a low-scoring game kept mostly on the ground.

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

1. Steelers -15.5
    2. Over 38.5

justdoingit
    justdoingit's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is like all the other game this season where people see rain when they turn on the TV so they bet the under hard wait till game time take the over sit back and watch the points roll in!

Sportsgirl

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsgirl View Post
    Forecast in Pittsburgh calls for 70 percent chance of rain, amking me think this will be a win for the Steelers, but a low-scoring game kept mostly on the ground.
    Who said that?

tryintogetpaid
    tryintogetpaid's Avatar Become A Pro!

You -- and uhh, everyone else with a brain? Some guy on the forum said the score would be 38 - 17.... no wonder Vegas makes money

Sportsgirl

Quote Originally Posted by tryintogetpaid View Post
    You -- and uhh, everyone else with a brain? Some guy on the forum said the score would be 38 - 17.... no wonder Vegas makes money
    Yeah, I saw that one, too, among others who were thinking it would be high-scoring. Although, not even I thought it would be 3-0!

tryintogetpaid

Yeah I figured 10 - 3, but the field was way worse than I thought it would be....

Sportsgirl

Quite possibly the worse field I've ever seen - both teams were lucky to get out of there without serious injury. I think the Steelers need to think seriously about how they are using the field - 5 games on it before a Monday night Football game - and, of course, torrential rain doesn't seem like good planning.

tryintogetpaid

No -- not at all. I think what made it so bad is that they didnt have time to pull up the old field, so it was super soaked grass and mud sitting on water thats on top of super soaked grass and mud.I was thinking there would be more ankle injuries with the way the grass was sinking in.

Sportsgirl

Ankles and knees - that's exactly what I was thinking. It's quite lucky that no one got injured during that game. It really should've been canceled, but I don't think the NFL makes a provision for that - unless there's an earthquake or something.

tryintogetpaid

Yeah my girlfriend asked me what they WOULD do if the game was canceled. And I told her I didn't know, because it was a Monday Night game, I know ESPN could fill in the time slot easily, but would the game be played on another Monday, or Sunday, that I did not know. I am glad Ricky looked as good as he did, he was patient in running and showed signs of power -- too bad he got hurt and I hope he comes back soon.

Sportsgirl

I am glad Ricky looked as good as he did, he was patient in running and showed signs of power -- too bad he got hurt and I hope he comes back soon.
    Yeah Ricky looked good - but never so good as he did on the cover of SI with Ditka

tryintogetpaid

I was hoping the Steelers would play Bob Marley every time he touched the ball -- but I didn't hear it. And you think Ricky would be fined if when he scored he pretends to smoke a water pipe or pretend to roll one up. I mean it is out in the open, might as well have fun with it.

Sportsgirl

I was hoping the Steelers would play Bob Marley every time he touched the ball -- but I didn't hear it. And you think Ricky would be fined if when he scored he pretends to smoke a water pipe or pretend to roll one up. I mean it is out in the open, might as well have fun with it.
    I suppose. but, I'll tell you this - if the NFL handed me millions of dollars and said don't smoke weed - I wouldn't smoke weed. Period. Sometimes these guys have much more talent and money than they have brains.

tryintogetpaid

I agree but I heard Ricky on Dan Patrick's radio show. And he said he would like to smoke weed after practice or after a game. He said he would not smoke before a game or practice, because he didn't want it to affect his play. He just used it when he came home and sat on his couch to relax from the day - which I can agree with. He said atleast he was not going out, to clubs, with guns and acting an idiot - he was just smoking a joint and watching TV and still performing at peak performance.

Sportsgirl

I make no pronouncements about the weed smoking - only that it's illegal and he has an agreement, as all NFL players do, not to smoke weed and I think people should honor the agreements they make - or don't make them. The Dolphins suffered a great loss when Ricky got caught. He let down his teammates by not honoring his contract.

tryintogetpaid

Agreed - and I think the Dolphins record is the only reason he is back on that team and actually getting touches. Had the Dolphins been 7 - 3 or even 5 - 5 they probably would not touch Ricky. Again, I would rather have a player go home and smoke weed, than a player who has 7 counts against him including Making it Rain in a Las vegas club that led to a shooting. Or someone who dopes.

Sportsgirl

true enough - I'll take the smoker over the murder, too, but, ideally, it would nice if they all followed the rules they agreed to follow. I do for my job and I can assure you, I'm not being paid nearly so well!