NE Pats -23 1/2
    NE / Philly OVER 51
    Pitts -16
    Pitts / Miami OVER 39

SPECULATOR 13
    SPECULATOR 13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Curious,
    Since i am a atheist i do not pray but i do better than that i wish with all my hart and soul for thing to happened.I am with you wishing that Eagles will show some pride, WE seem to be the only one that think that they have a shot to cover +24.5
    I think just out of professional pride the Eagles will try to play their "superbowl" tonight BY GOING ALL OUT and not end up being a mark of futility in the record books,also NE's proverbial head won't be in that game (hopefully).I think Miami will surprise Pittsburgh again out of professional pride especially on MNF and "smokin"Ricky is suppose to make is comeback that night.He might very well end up being the X factor that make sports gambling just that a gamble,where the impossible happens.

GOOD LUCK OLD CHUM!!

greek
    greek's Avatar Become A Pro!

i am not used to goin against new england but , its the only game on tv , mcnabb is out , goes from 17.5 -----25.5 [ how much does that cost]? , 10-0 , sounds shady to me , everybody should be used to them coverin now , and philly does have a little def[ after all this talk it could be 50-10 score too]all we know is new england aint losin ,they gonna win ------- but they aint gotta cover ---- PHILLY + 25.5 or whatever 24, 23 GO EAGLES ,-----brady do a bunch of stupid mistakes [ INTERCEPTION!!!!!!!!!] all of a sudden turnovers and garbage scoring by philly ,philly def. look like superman, man i think i almost saw it happening a little bit stayin under 21 pt difference , who knows iam dreamer anyway gl greek --------GO PHILLY !!!!!!!!! [hey pico that means i like philly win or lose] monday i like pitt though , i can be swayed
    Last edited by greek; 11-25-07 at 05:12 PM.

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog
    VegasDave's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck to you guys...

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I am leaning philly +24. Only 2 times have they covered out of 6 games with the spread 20 plus points in 20 years. I will look for some crazy cover.

SPECULATOR 13
    SPECULATOR 13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

HANG IN THERE CURIOUS YOU WILL CELEBRATE TOMORROW!!!

2 DOWN & 2 TO GO!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!

greek

thought about what you said and i think your right , enough to make it my lock thanks, curious hope you still like miami gl god bless you curious in JESUS MIGHTY NAME!!!!!!
    Last edited by greek; 11-26-07 at 06:27 PM.

greek

perfect

we got the cover man philly looked like a super team!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol rrrrright !
    Quote Originally Posted by greek View Post
    i am not used to goin against new england but , its the only game on tv , mcnabb is out , goes from 17.5 -----25.5 [ how much does that cost]? , 10-0 , sounds shady to me , everybody should be used to them coverin now , and philly does have a little def[ after all this talk it could be 50-10 score too]all we know is new england aint losin ,they gonna win ------- but they aint gotta cover ---- PHILLY + 25.5 or whatever 24, 23 GO EAGLES ,-----brady do a bunch of stupid mistakes [ INTERCEPTION!!!!!!!!!] all of a sudden turnovers and garbage scoring by philly ,philly def. look like superman, man i think i almost saw it happening a little bit stayin under 21 pt difference , who knows iam dreamer anyway gl greek --------GO PHILLY !!!!!!!!! [hey pico that means i like philly win or lose] monday i like pitt though , i can be swayed

OrionSky
    OrionSky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Did you see the interview with Andy after the game? Andy will not admit that he needs a new QB, OMG Im so frustrated!

Opps wrong thread

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

Tonight proves to me OrionSky that they need a new QB desperately. Feely didn't play bad at all and the Eagles will there until the end of the game, they had an excellent game plan and almost pulled it out too.