SPECULATOR 13
    SPECULATOR 13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Speculator 13 Wk12 Nfl Shakedown!!!

+25.0 PHI.!!!!!!!

I DON'T GIVE A SH*T,I WILL TAKE 25PTS.ANYTIME WITH A NFL TEAM ESPECIALLY IF IT IS NOT A BOTTOM FEEDER .
    It want up from 23 to 25 with the news of McNabb absence but it is a upgrade with any of his back-ups.I like Donovan but unfortunatly for him he never had a NFL HARM,so when he stop running well...
    Another thing tonight the National Fixes League will turn Boston in "shenanigan city" ,this thing with NE. as gone to far and the National Fixes League knows where it's bread & butter is=the books
    (38% TO 42% of the viewer ship have $$$ on the games)they have been getting killed by NE,it's time to show them some love.And what about the image of the league they are looking like the NCAA!!Like i said give ME +25pts anytime and i will always bite!!
    i got PHILADELPHIA +24.5(how 'bout dat it moved down in the last 5 min as i was pulling the trigger ....)

A under the radar stinker ,THAT NO-BO-DY WILL WATCH (icl.myself)but nevertheless worth betting on!!
    .K.C. IS BANG UP ,& having said that the line as gone down from 5.5 to 5.0 in the last 1/2 hr,hurry:
    I'M TAKING OAKLAND +5.0!!

HOUSTON +3.0,CLEV. as no business being a FAV.you might get the hook if you wait,i can't,i got thing to do.
    GOOD LUCK LADS!!!

LUV2GAMBLE
    LUV2GAMBLE's Avatar Become A Pro!

must be a good drink,
    AJ Feeley has a good shot tonight @ NE

Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5697

It's a good thing you don't give a SH*t, because Philly might be lucky to put up 10!!!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Redchevy View Post
    It's a good thing you don't give a SH*t, because Philly might be lucky to put up 10!!!
    I say New England covers this one from 1st Half. 28-0!

SPECULATOR 13
    SPECULATOR 13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

HOORAY!HOORAY!!! HOORAY!! EAGLES & SPEC 13!!!!!!

Destroyer
    Destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good job. Glad to hear about your win!!

Philly played good football against New England. It was a good game to watch.