bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Marshawn Lynch-OUT vs Jags

Heads up fellas...

Bills rookie running back Marshawn Lynch will miss his second consecutive game because of a badly sprained left ankle when Buffalo plays at Jacksonville on Sunday.
    This is all the Bills need right now. First it's the QB problems, and now Lynch will miss another game.

louis
    louis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 431

Don't like the Bills at all in this game

I think we found out last Sunday that the Bills are not as good as their record indicates. The line just seems to be a function of the Bills record, while the patriots get all the credit for last Sunday's game, none of the "credit" goes to the Bills for playing like crap.

I would not bet the Bills in jacksonville. Don't like the bet at all.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really don't think last week was a fair assessment of the Bills Louis. Yes I do agree they are a bad team, but you have to remember who they played too. I mean who doesn't look bad when they play the Pats this year.

louis
    louis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 431

Strength of the Bills team

I actually bet the bills against the pats. Thank fully I made some other bets that won. I liked the Bills playing with a lot of motivation at home in an interdivision rivalry. I'll bet them again this winter as dogs playing at home in the snow, especially with Lynch healthy, but not travelling to Jacksonville.

I looked up the Bills statistics, and they are either in last place, or next to last place in total yards gained, and total yards allowed. I am not happy to see this but there are other statistics and a very strong motivation and knowing how to be slick with hostile weather in Buffalo can win games. Since the Pats rank number one in offense, I'll give "credit" to both the Pats and Bills, for the Pats 50+ team total at the end of that game last week.

It is interesting that now the Pats are playing a team ranked 9th in defense - the Eagles - and they have to give 50% more points - 24 - than they had to lay for the bills - 16. In my opinion the power ranking of the Bills needs to go down, as well as this big blowing up of the Pats power ranking. Just an opinion.
    Last edited by louis; 11-25-07 at 01:43 AM.

mgcolby
    mgcolby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

Quote Originally Posted by louis View Post
    It is interesting that now the Pats are playing a team ranked 9th in defense - the Eagles - and they have to give 50% more points - 24 - than they had to lay for the bills - 16. In my opinion the power ranking of the Bills needs to go down, as well as this big blowing up of the Pats power ranking. Just an opinion.
    Probably because they put up 24 against the 2nd ranked defense and 48 against the 7th ranked defense on the road. And are averaging 41 ppg. Add in the fact the Eagles have their backup QB playing and only one threat on offense going up against the 3rd ranked defense. And the fact that they have only needed 3 to 3 1/2 quarters in all but those to games to score those points, you start to get an answer.
    Last edited by mgcolby; 11-25-07 at 11:06 AM.