gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

Has there ever been a weaker 9-1 team than GB?

The 3.5 line vs Detroit confirms it. I will still probably take the pack though.

biggamer3
    biggamer3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3802

How are they weak?

They have been winning with ease lately

and Favre looks better than he has in 5 years

Packers can beat any team in NFC no doubt

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Yes they can I and I will be looking for them to beat the COWGIRLS next week.

Benson17
    Benson17's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why are they a weak 9-1 team?

Any team after 10 games with 9 wins is far from weak.

Go Pack!!

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

they aren't a weak team, their defense is very good and Favre is at the top of his game and finally has some young talented guys catching the ball instead of only having donald driver.

they will make a serious run at the superbowl, basically if they can beat dallas there's no better team in the NFC.

charlie64
    charlie64's Avatar Become A Pro!

You Are Correct Sir

I am a huge PACKERS fan,but even I know that have played a easy schedule.The LIONS are the first team they have played thats having a decent season.I cant bring myself to bet against the PACKERS, so I didnt bet very much on them today, and when they play DALLAS I won't bet on the game at all.As a fan I really hope they prove me wrong,nothing would make me happier than to see them go all the way.The only thing is though,in the playoffs they won't be playing the VIKINGS and PANTHERS.

tmac4448
    tmac4448's Avatar Become A Pro!

thats a lie

The pack have beaten the Giants and Washington who are both better than Detroit and they both are teams that come to play. Not to mention that they both whipped Detroit.

charlie64
    charlie64's Avatar Become A Pro!

If they could play the Vikings and Panthers every week they could be SUPER BOWL CHAMPS.

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

Quote Originally Posted by tmac4448 View Post
    The pack have beaten the Giants and Washington who are both better than Detroit and they both are teams that come to play.
    So has Dallas.

NYG and Washington arent anything to hang your hat on.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

I thought Dallas was the overrated team, against their record.

SexyMit

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    I thought Dallas was the overrated team, against their record.
    I think they are 2.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

The pack have beaten the Giants and Washington who are both better than Detroit and they both are teams that come to play. Not to mention that they both whipped Detroit.
    The Giants whipped Detroit? 16-10?

SexyMit

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post
    LMAO.... NEW ENGLAND whips teams... Noone else does like they do..

tmac4448

Let me make myself more clear

Im not hanging my hat on the Giants and Washington, that was in response to Charlie saying that the lions are the first team that the pack has played that is having a decent season. When you make a statement like that it is false because the Giants and Washington look better than the lions and the pack beat them both. No, I will not say because they beat those teams that they are going to the superbowl, but if someone argues that the Lions are the best the pack has faced that is just a bold lie.

As for Onlooker, ok Washington whipped them and the Giants beat them in Detroit...are you happy

tmac4448

clearing up confusion

Quote Originally Posted by mv09 View Post
    So has Dallas.

NYG and Washington arent anything to hang your hat on.
    Im not hanging my hat on the Giants and Washington, that was in response to Charlie saying that the lions are the first team that the pack has played that is having a decent season. When you make a statement like that it is false because the Giants and Washington look better than the lions and the pack beat them both. No, I will not say because they beat those teams that they are going to the superbowl, but if someone argues that the Lions are the best the pack has faced that is just a bold lie.

tmac4448

clearing up confusion

As for Onlooker, ok Washington whipped them and the Giants beat them in Detroit...are you happy

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Thats better, and I hope that wasn't a rude statement from you.

But really, no I am not happy from a fan standpoint. I am a Lions fan and the Packers are "whipping" them today. Or should I say the Lions are whipping themselves.

tmac4448

Thats better, and I hope that wasn't a rude statement from you.

But really, no I am not happy from a fan standpoint. I am a Lions fan and the Packers are "whipping" them today. Or should I say the Lions are whipping themselves.
    Not being rude, I was truly clearing myself up because the Giants did not whip them.

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

you should change the title to, "has there ever been a weaker 10-1 team"

chandler1981
    chandler1981's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by gummo View Post
    The 3.5 line vs Detroit confirms it. I will still probably take the pack though.
    Yea, the weaker team is Dallas. But neither are bad as you suggest GB was. Any NFL team with one loss at this point in the season is pretty damn good. Happy thanksgiving to all packer backers, and everybody else too!

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

anyone who says dallas is the weaker team is an idiot, It makes no sense at all. Dallas lost to only 1 team and that was the best team in the league. Dallas will shut all you packers lovers up this thursday.

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

On second thought f*ck everyone in this thread, half of you sound like you 9 years old.

Big Flo
    Big Flo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not saying Dallas is the weaker team. I'm just a Dallas hater. I can't stand em' never have and never will. I wish they'd lose every game. I'm hoping Green Bay beats em next week just because!

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I'm starting to hear this kind of talk about the Packers & a weak schedule. Hey, they've beaten the ones on their schedule, what else can you ask? They beat all kinds of playoff teams from last year: San Diego, Kansas City, New York Giants, Philadelphia.

I guess we'll finally get to see exactly where Green Bay & Dallas are at when they finally meet a week from now. I can't wait. I think the Packers will give the Cowboys all they can handle.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

packers are pretty banged up after todays game

Big Flo
    Big Flo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I seen Green Bay play today and I think they look damn good. If they play the way they did today next week they,ll beat the cowgirls. God! I hope they beat the cowgirls. I cant wait to see what the line is.

GO PACKERS

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by Big Flo View Post
    I seen Green Bay play today and I think they look damn good. If they play the way they did today next week they,ll beat the cowgirls. God! I hope they beat the cowgirls. I cant wait to see what the line is.

GO PACKERS
    I think the line will be around 7 or 8 depending on the injury reports.

Sportsgirl
    Sportsgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

I loathe Dallas and that egomanical owner they have. Jones and Davis (of Oakland) are the pond scum of the NFL.

Still, the Packers are the "charmed" team this season and Brett Favre is playing better than he ever has.

Packers, 31-27.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsgirl View Post
    I loathe Dallas and that egomanical owner they have. Jones and Davis (of Oakland) are the pond scum of the NFL.

Still, the Packers are the "charmed" team this season and Brett Favre is playing better than he ever has.

Packers, 31-27.
    I hope you're right with that score! I think it's quite possible.

I also despise Jerry Jones as well as Daniel Snyder (of Washington). I think what I hate most about these guys is their complete lack of humility. They are blessed in life with unimaginable wealth (at least unimaginable for me), and they seem to love to flaunt it with sideline antics when we know they own a billion dollar NFL franchise. It sickens me many many times more than the million dollar contracts of the players themselves. Maybe I'm just jealous. I don't care that they've done well in life, but why rub it in everyone's face?

4FUN.AND$$
    4FUN.AND$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

That c*cksucker Jerry Jones charged me 50k to transfer my season tickets to the new stadium in Dallas. There is an article about it at the Dallas Morning News. I have had those tickets since 1992 and have upgraded every year so the tickets are great. Enjoyed them yesterday but not to the tune of 50k plus $345 per ticket per game. I have four tickets so I have that A$$whipe about 65k for 4 damn seats... Sorry I saw Jerry Jones in the thread and got excited. Both 10-1 teams are solid teams. They are not New England but still solid teams.

Crutch
    Crutch's Avatar Become A Pro!

GB is pretty good, not weak at all, but the boys are gonna run over them

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Loving Dallas next week...

Falcon_420
    Falcon_420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Packers should be 10-0, coaches lost that chicago game for them, have great D, Favre on fire, I would say they are a top 3 team in NFL right now