Dang4811
    Dang4811's Avatar Become A Pro!

Packers/Lions VS Cowboys/Jets (thoughts)

My picks for Thurs.

First Card:
    Packers to cover -3
    Cowboys/Jets OVER

Second Card:
    Packers/Lions: OVER
    Jets to cover +14

Any advice into these would be much appreciated. If you like, have them....my Thanksgiving gift to you all.

daplaymayka
    daplaymayka's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your bets

I'm a big fan of the -3 for the Packers covering and I believe the Boys and Jets will go over but I do not believe the Jets will cover +14. The Jets have been known to choke after big games and the Cowboys have won in blowout fashion against teams that are light years ahead of the Jets in every statistical category. I actually bet my first born and my house on the Cowboys to cover.

Playmayka out!

Dang4811
    Dang4811's Avatar Become A Pro!

Word... I hope you get to keep your kid after tomorrow. We'll touch base on this on Friday.

daplaymayka

same

It's not my "actual first born" rookie. I just hope you didn't bet that much. I used to go on this site as MVP4EVA until I got banned for using profanity. Good luck rookie...

Playmayka out!

Tweeter
    Tweeter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dang4811 I wouldn't be to sure about those picks of yours. I'll bet you $100 that you'll be saying "Dang" on friday when you lose all yer $$$. Daplaymaka is right you are a rookie with those weak picks. You should take a look at the props for those games thats where i'm putting my $$$.

daplaymayka

response

Hey Tweeter,

long time no talk man! I see you dropped the 420 after your monicher. Yeah, some people just see spreads and really don't know anything about sports to begin with. He probally got his information from ESPN or CNNSI and decided to "gamble based on those experts". Honestly I feel sorry for that rookie on actually picking those games already.

Playmayka out!

daplaymayka

response

Hey Tweeter,

long time no talk man! I see you dropped the 420 after your monicher. Yeah, some people just see spreads and really don't know anything about sports to begin with. He probally got his information from ESPN or CNNSI and decided to "gamble based on those experts". Honestly I feel sorry for that rookie on actually picking those games already if he did.

Playmayka out!

Tweeter
    Tweeter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whats up playmaka, How much you win last weekend? I took home $8500. Your right some people don't know what the F they're talking about. He probably only bets like $10 a card, pussy.

daplaymayka

response

I actually won only 3K but it could of been more had ND lost! It's rookies like that dang guy that make the spreads go up and that give gambling a bad name in general.
    Last edited by daplaymayka; 11-21-07 at 04:46 PM.

daplaymayka

Quote Originally Posted by Dang4811 View Post
    My picks for Thurs.

First Card:
    Packers to cover -3
    Cowboys/Jets OVER

Second Card:
    Packers/Lions: OVER
    Jets to cover +14

Any advice into these would be much appreciated. If you like, have them....my Thanksgiving gift to you all.

my favorite part

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

Like Pack and Cowboys like everyone else, I dont think the Cowboys can cover that big a spread though. Packers cover easily, imo. Pack -3 Jets +14 (no play for me though)

rkcolston
    rkcolston's Avatar Become A Pro!

mv09,
    go horns -6. I hope. Class of '97.

sting555
    sting555's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey guys, no reason to be pricks to Dang. Although, I will say those picks are weak. You should be careful "playing god" trying to predict both the total and the spread on all of the games. In my experience that has always led to a big fat doughnut at the end of the week. Good luck! Happy Thanksgiving!

Over 46.5
    (GB/Det)

tmac4448
    tmac4448's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Packers are a solid pick, not sure about the dallas game.

raidersfan
    raidersfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I like the packers to easily cover -3. Im taking the atlanta falcons +12. And i would be a little hesitant to bet on the cowboys to cover 2 touchdowns.

raidersfan
    raidersfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Just added this 10 point teaser

Falcons +22
    Jets +24
    Packers +7

3 Units

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

Quote Originally Posted by rkcolston View Post