Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Early Leans 11/22 -11/25

What's up guys, this is a possibilitly of what my card might look like this week, let me know what u think. . .

Thursday 11/22

Green Bay -3 2 units
    2 unit Teaser Indianapolis - 6.5 / DALLAS - 8.5

Sunday 11/25

ST. LOUIS + 3 1 unit
    CAROLINA + 3 1 unit
    Washington +3 2 units

what u think, and good luck to all

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

oh yeah 4 units NE - WHATEVER . .

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Green Bay -3

This game between the packers and the lions is going to be fun to watch to kick off turkey Day. Alot of people are saying this has trap game written all over it and i can see why. Jon kitna is pissed and he will have his troops fired up come thursday afternoon and that crowd will be rockin. However, i dont think that will hold up for 60 min. On Offense these teams are similiar they both are very pass-friendly and both coaches have no problem putting the game in their QB's hands. On Defense they both get after their opponets QB , but Green Bay does a much better job protecting farve, then the lions due for kitna. Green Bay's Run D is stout and will make kitna beat them with his big play threats at WR. THe Lions Pass D is horrible and look for farve to exploit that early and often. i look for this game to be close at the half, but i think green bay pulls away with this one late 3rd / early 4th. Green bay will protect the ball and force kitna into a few mistakes by taking away the running game. Im going with farve on to jump start Thanksgiving Day.

Laying 2 units on the Packers -3

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

I like the Packers as well. Good luck.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Indy - 13

This Matchup is pretty one sided in my mind. Atlanta really struggles to score no matter who is playing QB. Their solid running game means nothing because the colts can stack the box and blitz harrington or leftwich all day , causing them too make mistakes. Indy is really banged up but they are better than they were against KC and SD. You can bet the house Manning has been in the film room all week and he is ready to get back to form. I look for big plays in the passing game to reggie wayne to open up joesph addai for some running room. I just dont see Atlanta scoring more than 10-14 points in this game.

Dallas - 15

This game really favors the cowboys. They are at home on thanksgiving playing against a team who just had a great win against pitt at home. The jets are pitiful on the road, even though kellen clemens is lookin good. I look for the cowboys to roll in this game with big plays to Terrell Owens, Patrick Crayton, and Jason Witten. Marion Barber and julius jones will be tough to stop and jason garret is going to open the playbook up this week at home, having all those options.

Im not a big favorite / teaser player however this is a no brainer play for me

Laying 4 units Indy - 7 , Dallas - 9 (6pt Teaser)

alexda[]
    alexda[]'s Avatar Become A Pro!

im not sure how to read % of bets vs line movement but it seems the "sharps" are on detroit. and indy hasnt played to well on the road except vs jax but that was grays first start and he threw 3 picks i think. u dont think teasing atl + the points would be a better move? dungy doesnt seem like the type of coach to run up the score either. bol this week

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

aiight had a very nice thanksgiving day(my favorite day of the year by far) + 6 units and looking to ride this deep into the weekend. . .

Here is what im looking at for now its not offical ,i will post my official plays but this is what it could look like. . .

1 unit plays

Tennessee -2
    San Diego -10
    Denver + 2

4 unit teaser

Jacksonville -3
    New York G -1

4 unit teaser

New England -18
    Over 44.5

2 unit teaser

Pitt - 10
    Over 35

I really do not like playing teasers but this week it just seems like the way to go. . . I will look into these games deeper but as of now im feeling confident that this is going to be a huge week!. . . Gl please post your thoughts as always.

Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving