$Bnizi
    $Bnizi's Avatar Become A Pro!

NEW GUYS pics for sunday

i've been following everyones posts here for most of the season but haven't done much posting of my own. This is my first year of semi-serious capping and i am really struggling to keep my head above water, it seems like im taking small to moderate losses almost every week. Im really struggling to find some consistencey and i thoughtsome feedback might help. So heres what i like this week.

Cle -2.5
    I feel like Baltimore might get a little something going offensivley with Boller behind center but certainly not enough to match and offense which has been putting up points with ease. I expect Cleveland to bounce back after a tough division loss and win this game going away, something like 28-13

N.O. pk
    I know the saints struggled a little last week but i expect them to get back on track against a pretty week Houston team. I realize houston will have most of there offensive weapons back but i still think Schaub has been overrated since day one and they dont have the defense to stop drew breese and company. I look for N.O. to take this one 31-24

Jax -3
    Im not 100% on this one but im leaning. I know the Chargers beat Indy last week but they looked pretty awful on offense managing less than 100yds passing and rushing. S.D. has been very inconsistent as opposed to Jax who really seem to be rolling on both sides of the ball

GB/CAR o 37.5
    Feel like this might be a sucker bet but the Packers should be good for 24-30 points on there own. Any thoughts?

Finally, im hoping the Buf line will move to 17 or so by gametime in which case i will probably jump on the Bills. Any feedback is welcome guys and i look forward to hopefully turning things around and posting some winners

Crutch
    Crutch's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Jags game

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

I am with you both on the Jaguars on Sunday. I got them -3 +105.

Good luck Bnizi, and welcome to the forum.