Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Monday Night Plays

what's up guys, really had a down week this week. . . It is the 2nd week in a row in which i have a winning record but losing units b/c of better 3 unit games and 2 unit games etc. . . i am going back to betting the same unit's every game i play. . . Anyway

i need a winner tonight . . . at first glance i was liking SF + the points tonight , but i also liked baltimore last monday night, and i do not want to fall victim to one of those games for the 2nd straight week! . . it seems weather is going to be a factor 2night, as well as injuries. . . i just have have zero faith in seattle laying 10 points to anyone! . . . SF has to show up sometime right? . . . i am not a totals player, however was considering a teaser play , something like SF + 16, and over 31. . . but i think im going to take the points tonight and hope this doesn't turn into another PITT/BAL game!

GL POST your plays/thoughts. . . .

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

such a tough game!

cwsulzba
    cwsulzba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

I like Seattle. 10 points is not very much in this game.

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Too many points to lay for a bad team, 49ers or no play.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I got Seattle as a pick as the third leg of my ten point teaser. Come on Seahawks!!!!

Tunes
    Tunes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2676

Anyone have stats on Monday night division road dogs of 10+?

Almost seems like they're begging us to take SF, but if SEA puts up 24 can SF really cover this game?

sikballplaya24
    sikballplaya24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nolan will coach tonight's game even though after the death of his father. I believe Nolan will win this game tonight after being critize by his players, they will show some bonding tonight and should win straight up.
    Seattle will not put up 24, they are banged up.
    Check out my page for some analyst.
    49ERS + 10

justdoingit
    justdoingit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seattle decided tonight was going to be the first night of there new pass attack still without Deion Branch and Alexander is out it is another beautiful day here in seattle with a soaking rain and wind all day makes a perfect set up for them to implement this new attack that being said

49ers +10

icsky3
    I'm always broke.
    icsky3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

The only scary thing about a game like this is the fact that the seahawks have some guys banged up on O. With that said this can also, sometimes, mean that the guys behind them will show up tonight to show their worth. Usually doesn't happen, but it could end up being one of those huge games for the backups.... im leaning on niners still and may just play the under or maybe even tease it. Bleh, i can't decide.

icsky3
    I'm always broke.
    icsky3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

SF are 14-4 ATS in their last 18 Mon. games.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

yup and They are also 20-8 ATS since 1992. . . but that could be misleading b/c there is alot of history in SAN FRAN since than, and this is not the same team, but even wit that said i still think i have to take the points here, and hope for a low scoring ugly game. . . something like 17 - 13 . . . it looks like alexander and branch are out, and gore is probaly going to go. . .

area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

The problem with taking the 49ers and the points in this game is if the 49ers have trouble scoring in good weather, how in the hell are they gonna score points in the wind and rain. This will be a field position game which should favor seattle even without alexander and branch. However I think the only way to play this game is the UNDER.

beaneaters
    beaneaters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2031

I committed to Seattle at 9.5 early in the week, so the injuries may screw me. But I'm 5-1 on Mondays and have hit my last four, so here's hoping the 49ers offence doesn't suddenly find its sea-legs. And I think Seattle is still smarting enough from their overtime loss in Cleveland to take it out on a weak divisional opponent.

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by area51steve View Post
    The problem with taking the 49ers and the points in this game is if the 49ers have trouble scoring in good weather, how in the hell are they gonna score points in the wind and rain. This will be a field position game which should favor seattle even without alexander and branch. However I think the only way to play this game is the UNDER.
    Agreed. The weather doesn't concern me as much as the CB tandem of Clements/Harris (though they both have been erratic at times this season). The combination of cold weather, high winds, rain, and the probability of what I see as a field position battle lead me to the Under here. I was liking Seattle -9.5 before the weather concerns, but now I think the Under is the play. And at 10, I'd probably take my chances with SF.

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Actually, the more I think about it, the more I don't like this game from any angle. I think we could very well see a couple of DST TD's or several short fields created by TO's. I'm laying off this one for now... I mean 24-14 kills the Under and for some reason, I do think that the Niners put up 14. Staying away and content to be 2.3 units up for the week.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

like the under here myself. got it at 38.

prop
    prop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2002

I took under 32 +200 because I am a being a degenerate gambler out of boredom tonight. I really hate this game, I probably won't even bother watching it.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

i like Sea and the over, but i'm not touching this game, its just my opinion.

joeygats
    joeygats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 526

first half 49ers +6 bank it

mgcolby
    mgcolby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

I actually threw 75 bucks on the '9ers ML +380, WTF stanger things have happened. I have SF in the first half +6 and +9 for the game. SF is bad but a few lucky turnovers and they could steal this one.

McRich
    McRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had a rough N.F.L. Week 10. I went 5-10 -20 units. I am 31-34 on the N.F.L. year and -22 units. I am looking for a Monday Night Football comeback. Here are my picks.

7.5 units on a 6 point teaser Seahawks -3.5 and under 43.
    3 units on Seahawks -9.5.
    2 unit parlay Seahwaks -9.5 and under 43.

After the brutal week 10, I expect a M.N.F. healer. I am 3-0 on my only M.N.F. plays this year. Going for 4!!!

Good luck to all.

pharmorjac
    pharmorjac's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sikballplaya24 View Post
    Nolan will coach tonight's game even though after the death of his father. I believe Nolan will win this game tonight after being critize by his players, they will show some bonding tonight and should win straight up.
    Seattle will not put up 24, they are banged up.
    Check out my page for some analyst.
    49ERS + 10
    Where is your page?

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14485

Quote Originally Posted by Doc JS View Post
    I got Seattle as a pick as the third leg of my ten point teaser. Come on Seahawks!!!!
    Walk the date home Doc! I'll be rootin' for ya . . .

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14485

Quote Originally Posted by babaoriley View Post
    Actually, the more I think about it, the more I don't like this game from any angle. I think we could very well see a couple of DST TD's or several short fields created by TO's. I'm laying off this one for now... I mean 24-14 kills the Under and for some reason, I do think that the Niners put up 14. Staying away and content to be 2.3 units up for the week.
    I'm taking the '3rd Bet' too baba . . .

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

I teased Seattle with the under...
    SEA-2 under 44 this game may turn into a real stinker as Seattle is working in a new offense game plan and SF has no offense game plan...a couple of bad turnovers will decide this one. I'm going with the home team on Monday to show up and at least sneak out a 3 pt win, and with a couple of turnovers coming Seattle's way it could be a blow out. Even if SF gets a couple of turnovers, can they turn them into points?? SF scored 3 pts at home vs Sea, and have only hit 20points once...in game one, and if they didn't get a late TD in that one their highest scoring game is only 17. They won't score 20 tonite...I'm thinking 24-13 Seattle or at worst 17-13 Seattle.