imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

imgv NFL for week 10 (YTD: 27-37 -11.51 Units)

YTD: 27-37 -11.51 Units

Well guys, I got ****ed again last week would of been a fantastic week but the ****in Bengals had to take a major shit in the 4th QTR and get outscored 17-0. Went 3-1 on my other plays. Oh well let's see what this week brings us.

Here are my plays

2* Colts -3 -105
    1* Colts -3 -120

EDGE:

QB= Indy BY FAR
    RB= Tie
    WR= Indy
    O-LINE= Indy
    D-Line=Indy
    LB= SD
    Secondary= INDY BY FAR!!
    Coach= Indy

Manning should have fun against a suspect Chargers secondary that consistently gives up the big play. Chargers are banged up on defense, Luis Castillo is out six weeks, Quentin Jammer is not 100% neither is Shawn Phillips. Manning should have a lot of time to pass.

On defense the Colts should have an easy time vs Rivers who is simply an avg at best QB.

Both teams have good RB's but the Colts have the better offensive line which actually gives them the advantage IMO.

As a Chargers fan I've come to terms that my team is never going anywhere with Rivers as QB, all he does is complain to refs and to anyone who will listen actually. I don't think he blames himself for anything.

He gets in spurts where just can't throw the ball and the Chargers go three and out a lot because of his bad passes. This happens a lot more in the seconf half of games. Rivers sucks.

Hopefully the Colts don't come out flat.

2* Teaser -115
    Dolphins +10
    Steelers -2.5

I still don't believe in the Bills, and the Dolphins are desperate to win one. This has close 13-10 17-14 game written all over it.

Steelers are something else at home aren't they? I commend the Browns for what they have done but they aren't beating the Steelers on the road. Steelers are rolling right now.

Might add a play later in the week.

Sorry for the bad showings this season. Still believe I'll end up ahead by seasons end. Will have fun trying.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck with your plays this week. I feel pretty good about Indy myself.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

GV,

With you on my Ponies this week for a couple units as well! The teaser that you put together looks solid and I would think that Miami will keep it close @ home vs. a Buffalo team who isn't gonna blow anyone out with Losman or Edwards @ QB! Steel Curtain looks UNREAL @ the Ketchup Bottle this season... That performance on MNF was pretty solid! I can't believe I'm praising the Browns(I bet them UNDER 6 WINS FOR THE SEASON-LOL). I have Derek Anderson on both of my Fantasy teams so I have been lovin their gun slingin mentality!

Good Luck this week bud!

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I'm big on INDY this week, so I'm pulling for that hard.

BOL!

imgv94

lax,

I hear ya bud. I'm just hoping the Colts don't come out flat, that is the Chargers only hope.

If Colts open up a 7-0 lead I think we are home free. Chargers can't come from behind. They are like a front running horse.

imgv94

ADDING:

1 more unit on my teaser..

Teaser should read:

3* Teaser -115
    Dolphins +10
    Steelers -2.5

Dolphins have lost by three points 4 teams this season.

This is the best chance Miami has had all season to win a game, off a bye versus a team that is NOT in the top 20 in any offense or defense category.

Bills offense has been abysmal this season on the road averaging 7.6 points per game.

If Miami loses this one they might as well give up on the season.

Also another thing worth mentioning is the -120 or even -125 juice the books have on Miami +3 right now. Books are making people pay to get +3..

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post
    ADDING:

1 more unit on my teaser..

Teaser should read:

3* Teaser -115
    Dolphins +10
    Steelers -2.5

Dolphins have lost by three points 4 teams this season.

This is the best chance Miami has had all season to win a game, off a bye versus a team that is NOT in the top 20 in any offense or defense category.

Bills offense has been abysmal this season on the road averaging 7.6 points per game.

If Miami loses this one they might as well give up on the season.

Also another thing worth mentioning is the -120 or even -125 juice the books have on Miami +3 right now. Books are making people pay to get +3..

imgv94

Thanks Poker!!!

1-0 +3.00 Units

Doing 7pt teasers have saved me more than a few times this season..

Go Colts tonight..

imgv94

It's just not my season in the NFL couldn't get Indy to do it.

Oh well.

This Week: 1-1 -0.30 Units

YTD: 28-38 -11.81 Units

Missed a huge opportunity to cut the deficit. ****

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

miami's best chance to win is next week in philly