Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Packers/Chiefs

I like the Pack here! The numbers lean towards KC. They're 8-4 ATS coming off a bye week! Just like the Colts last week, Green Bay is forced to play a 2nd straight road game on a short week against a team coming off a bye! I just feel like its one of those games where you have a talent edge with the visitor that can overcome the homefield advantage.
    The Chiefs beat Minnesota and Cincinnati at home but got hammered by Jacksonville. Green Bay's D is just as good as the Jaguars! Larry Johnson hasn't run with much conviction this year and that won't change Sunday! Green Bay also has the LB and DB talent to contain TE Gonzalez and WR Bowe. I just don't see how KC will generate much offense? On the other hand, I was impressed by RB Grant for the Pack. He hit the hole hard which I haven't seen from any Packer runner this year? Favre has more weapons then he's had in a while and doesn't have to force the ball! Greg Jennings has 3 TDs in the last 4 games and you have Donald Driver and James Jones as well! I'm taking the Pack ML...Green Bay goes 4-0 on the road with a 23-13 win!
    Last edited by Mr Handicapable; 11-03-07 at 01:02 AM.

Dirty D
    Dirty D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

My first reaction was TRAP but now I am leaning to the GB ML.

GL

Dirty D

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Just ran across this number...KC is 2-8 ATS after 2 straight wins! Makes sense as this team talent wise is going to find it hard to put a winning streak together!

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think this game will be dominated by either team. With the rhythm GB is in, I think if they can win the turnover battle they probably squeeze out a 6pt victory. Tough place to play though.

Thomasha7
    Thomasha7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Handicapable I think your right on. But I also like what crazyl said. Green Bay committs way to many penalties. If they can keep those down, and the fact that they are slowly getting the running game going they should pull out a victory. I'm also predicting that GB gets at least three sacks on KC's QB. KGB for one, and Poppinga for one, and of course Kampman. Hell he might even get two.

Can you tell I'm a Biased Green Bay fan. And not just by my Avatar.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Wouldn't this be like a home game for GB? I expect may cheeseheads to be in attentance.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4795

I will be on the Chiefs in this one.

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I'm doubling down on GB +2.

stump
    stump's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Kc

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Greenbay is the play of the day (sorry couldn't resist)

emat
    emat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 654

KC is the play here. Arrowhead is worth a lot of points and No this will not be a anywhere near a home game for the Pack. Being from KC, this has been one of the toughest tickets to get this year, which means Arrowhead will be rocking. Nice weather as well. KC is better than Denver and Denver should have beat GB. KC has a lot of intangibles here. GB limited rest, 2 straight road games, tough game last week, KC bye last week, Arrowhead. Equates to a KC victory.

Hemlock21
    Hemlock21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 606

GB ML is the play here. I'm the NFC north Guru. Browns game look like a trap too. What happen scared everyone away from easy money.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

my play is kc in a close game 23 to 17

theshark
    theshark's Avatar Become A Pro!

you wrong guy the chiefs will win this one easy ....farve will be sacked all day he is lucky to get out of kansas city without getting hurt....farve will throw 3 ints....theshark